Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Error Updating Subscription (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=287541)

johnstonsimon 06-28-2012 07:46 AM

Error Updating Subscription

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced this when trying to purchase the lifetime subscription?

I tried the day before yesterday to buy Lifetime but got this error. Had no response from CS yet which suggests I'll probably get a reply after the promotion ends and be forced to pay the full price. :frown:

askray 06-28-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnstonsimon (Post 4471071)
Hi,

Has anyone else experienced this when trying to purchase the lifetime subscription?

I tried the day before yesterday to buy Lifetime but got this error. Had no response from CS yet which suggests I'll probably get a reply after the promotion ends and be forced to pay the full price. :frown:

I have never gotten an error from any purchases done via PWE (Zen wise specifically). Sorry :frown:

johnstonsimon 06-28-2012 05:49 PM

Glad to hear you've had no problems.

Well after being passed to a different department (probably the other side of the planet) I have a reply but not unexpectedly it doesn't addressing my issue. I'm thinking that it's likely I'm having divine intervention trying to help me save my money.

Super frown at emoticons not working either....

johnstonsimon 06-29-2012 10:21 PM

You know you have to admire the way that customer service works and emulating the whole Star Trek them and in particular long range communications on subspace. I mean where in the modern world of instant communication can it take three days to get a coherent answer. And of course now the promotion has ended.

Won't somebody beam me up already...

goodoleboy01 10-30-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnstonsimon (Post 4471071)
Hi,

I am getting the same error!! PWE, if you can fix this in the next 12 days, you get $200 from me. If not, I won't buy a LTS. Ready, GO!!!

captahaab 11-02-2012 06:03 PM

I purchased mine on OCT 24th using paypal. It forced me to do an echeck even though I had enough money in my paypal. Anyway I would be fine with that but the Echeck cleared on 10/28 but I havent seen anything from cryptic about it being activated. How long does it take?

nevermind. customer service fixed my problem!

Quote:

Originally Posted by askray (Post 4471951)
I have never gotten an error from any purchases done via PWE (Zen wise specifically). Sorry :frown:

sensorghost 11-10-2012 12:10 PM

Same issues

same error no indication of why, i have plenty of money. F2P now, do I have to buy a regular sub first? THis situation is annoying 2 days left to decide and just shut out

majorstorm 05-21-2013 06:00 PM

I'm having this problem as well.

Irritating part is the process charges a transaction fee to my credit card but won't charge the lifetime subscription fee and not update my account.

Raised a ticket which got auto knocked back because the bots thought it was log in issue. I raised another ticket to billing this time. fingers crossed they can work it out!

babagahnoosh 05-22-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorstorm (Post 10154471)
...fingers crossed they can work it out!

Have you gotten a response to your ticket yet? I submitted one myself this morning for the same thing and have yet to hear back from them.

badvaio 05-22-2013 02:37 PM

I am having a similar problem. I have bought a boxed copy of STO and tried to use the key to resubscribe. It didn't subscribe me and now it is telling me that the key has already been used.

I have submitted a ticket that will take a week to be replied to and probably will resolve nothing.