Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Fleet Logo on Starbase (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=305431)

jhighfill 07-11-2012 01:10 PM

Fleet Logo on Starbase

It would be nice if the Fleet custom logo Could appear on the ops deck and Tac Deck office. Having the logo on the completed starbase would be cool too.

captainrevo1 07-11-2012 01:32 PM

that would be great.

i think they said they are not quite there yet but im sure it will be something they will add at some point.

banners inside with the logo on might also be cool or dare i say even cooler.

tacofangs 07-11-2012 03:21 PM

Ya, the exteriors have starfleet logos, ready to be swapped with fleet logos if we can get the design/tech time to hook it up. It's not going to happen for S6, but hopefully sometime later we can.

I'm not sure if we can do it on interiors, but I agree that would be cool.

mikewendell 07-11-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 4708391)
Ya, the exteriors have starfleet logos, ready to be swapped with fleet logos if we can get the design/tech time to hook it up. It's not going to happen for S6, but hopefully sometime later we can.

T-Shirts with the logos too? :)

kalecto 07-11-2012 06:17 PM

I'm betting the Taco and Geko approve of this picture! LOL ;)

jhighfill 07-12-2012 01:27 AM

The use for this will be useful in other games i am sure. Thundercats are cool too.

mattachine 07-12-2012 02:16 AM

What about that huge round thing on the interior floor? Seems perfect for a Fleet Logo.

darkstarkirian 07-27-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 4708391)

I bet if you made it a Featured Project requiring a Beam Boat load of Dilithium you guys could hurry it along. :D

zodrau 07-27-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattachine (Post 4716811)
What about that huge round thing on the interior floor? Seems perfect for a Fleet Logo.

First thing I thought when I strolled into our base for the first time and saw that thing was, "This'll be a very expensive fleet logo special project down the road."

mikewendell 07-27-2012 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodrau (Post 4989301)
First thing I thought when I strolled into our base for the first time and saw that thing was, "This'll be a very expensive fleet logo special project down the road."

Funny. Most of us thought dance floor with one of those dance strobe light thingies. :)

Had a thought on the walk home. I know SFA has banners for fleets. A banner with the logo hanging from the ceiling would be nice.