Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   No Way Am I Paying For Items I Already Own Or Unlocked Again!!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=307481)

clannmac 07-12-2012 04:56 PM

No Way Am I Paying For Items I Already Own Or Unlocked Again!!!!

OK, THIS is what I was afraid of!! I have purchased a larger number of ships and other items through the 'C' store over the past year, all of which then showed as "purchased" or "unlocked" and available to ALL of my characters.

TODAY, after the switch to Zen, I have to BUY anything and everything I already paid for AGAIN for characters of mine who didn't already have said items!!:mad:

No way in HELL am I giving you MORE money for things that were supposed to be a ONE-time buy or unlock!!!:mad:

If I missed a memo somewhere, let me know where it is, and I'll debate it with you. If not, I am calling the BS here!!!

mikewendell 07-12-2012 07:58 PM

I have a better idea. Why not open up a support ticket and let them know what purchases you;re missing?

kalavier 07-12-2012 08:05 PM

The thing is, I glanced at the store from the site.

Same thing, it registered the two ship's I've bought as having to be purchased. I'll check ingame whenever I feel like actually playing it.

canis36 07-12-2012 09:21 PM

In game I had a hiccup with a character I created today, but after logging out, and logging back in I was able to see all my unlocks and claim the one I wanted just fine.

clannmac 07-12-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikewendell (Post 4746621)
I have a better idea. Why not open up a support ticket and let them know what purchases you;re missing?

Yep; already done. I am calmer now, ha! This was all happening at the same time I couldn't log in, then getting booted, THEN being queued...probably should have taken some deep breaths first...:o

synkr0nized 07-12-2012 09:35 PM

It seems like PWE had (has?) no idea how much larger this game is than their others and the amount of interest Season 6 appears to have generated. It sounds like servers got hammered today, and little hiccups like this are likely side effects.

the1tigglet 07-23-2012 10:15 AM

good luck with the support ticket, the same thing happened to me and i opened up a second one and am going to have to report them to the bbb because of their negligence. They are telling me i didn't purchase any of the things i purchased or in one instance i purchased a ship when it was EC only, the only problem with their theory is the ship didn't come with a console then and i have the console on one of my toons. It's high time they did something about these database errors and stop telling everyone they didn't purchase something when they know darned well we did.

scazzza 07-30-2012 02:05 AM

Yep, missing a few ships and purchases too.

hanuman57 07-30-2012 09:21 AM

I am missing two of my ships and support said I must have bought them with energy credits, because they had no record of it. I'm pretty sure you could never buy ships with energy credits, that you needed fleet marks or one of the other currencies. I opened a new ticket as they didn't let me reply. This is very frustrating.

thecosmic1 07-30-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanuman57 (Post 5039881)
I am missing two of my ships and support said I must have bought them with energy credits, because they had no record of it. I'm pretty sure you could never buy ships with energy credits, that you needed fleet marks or one of the other currencies. I opened a new ticket as they didn't let me reply. This is very frustrating.

If you bought a T3 Excelsior or Nebula then yes, you bought them with ECs. That was the only way you could buy them when they were introduced into the game - and they were EC purchases per character, not per account.