Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Missing ZEN (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=307551)

stoleviathan99 07-12-2012 04:23 PM

Missing ZEN
 
I purchased ZEN last night. The transaction displayed as successful, not held or in-progress. However, my ZEN balance has never updated and has yet to be available for STO before. I have purchased ZEN on my PWE account before and never had this issue.

I tried submitting a PWE ticket but am unable to because I cannot select a product from their dropdown.

This is extremely frustrating as the dilithium exchange market is very volatile and profitable today. In the last 20 minutes alone, I would have been able to turn a 14% profit had the transaction cleared.

That's over 700 lost ZEN due to ZEN that I purchased, that my transaction history shows as purchased. It says: "Completed - Your transaction was successfully completed." I made the purchase yesterday. However my ZEN balance shows as 0.

I lost an easy 700 ZEN that I could have made from trading had my ZEN turned up. It makes me very anxious in this case because the ZEN appears in my transaction history but not in my balance. I can't transfer it into STO because it isn't in my wallet and because my two balances (transaction history balance and actual balance) contradict one another.

I understand and support the transition to ZEN but my inability to file PWE support tickets and disappearing ZEN balance are not an auspicious start to this transition, particularly when it's costing me additional gains on the exchange.

faeriealex 07-13-2012 01:21 PM

Not that this would be any help, but I also had this problem, though with significantly less Zen. Still, I thought I'd try it out since I hadn't tried to trade dilithium before. I've taken a screenshot, just to show that the transaction has gone through, and that I have zero balance; but mostly I'm hoping someone else knows what's going on. As you say, this is quite inauspicious.

stoleviathan99 07-13-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faeriealex (Post 4763901)
Not that this would be any help, but I also had this problem, though with significantly less Zen. Still, I thought I'd try it out since I hadn't tried to trade dilithium before. I've taken a screenshot, just to show that the transaction has gone through, and that I have zero balance; but mostly I'm hoping someone else knows what's going on. As you say, this is quite inauspicious.

I bought some more ZEN. The new ZEN I bought went through quickly but I'm still missing the 5300 I paid for on Thursday.

It shows on my balance in the transaction history but not in my actual balance.

I really want to see this get sorted out.

mikewendell 07-13-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 (Post 4743911)
I tried submitting a PWE ticket but am unable to because I cannot select a product from their dropdown.

You can send them an email. That gets around their broken support form:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

nynik 07-13-2012 08:27 PM


*Edit: Sorry I misunderstood the issue. Please discount my post below.

It might be a silly thing to say, but have you actually charged your purchased zen to the game? My understanding is that you must still send the purchased zen to STO to appear and be usable within STO.

stoleviathan99 07-15-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nynik (Post 4770291)

*Edit: Sorry I misunderstood the issue. Please discount my post below.

It might be a silly thing to say, but have you actually charged your purchased zen to the game? My understanding is that you must still send the purchased zen to STO to appear and be usable within STO.

I can't. It's missing from my balance at the top of the PWE wallet page. It shows as my balance in my transaction history on the PWE wallet. I paid for it. The transaction was a success.

But my balance at the top says 0 and I only have the option to transfer 0 ZEN.

stoleviathan99 07-19-2012 08:21 AM

It's been almost a week. The bug remains.

ZEN I purchased shows up in my account history balance but not my available balance. I was charged for it. It was never delivered. I bought more the next day. What I bought the next day went through. The Zen in Limbo happened the night STO's Zen transfer was down.

I could open a Paypal dispute if it's not resolved in the next 38 days but I would rather not.

stoleviathan99 07-21-2012 07:07 PM

Here is a recent screenshot, showcasing how my balance on my "Purchase History" and my "Current Balance" differ by 5300 ZEN.

This is after the dispute I lodged with Paypal (oddly enough, giving me not only negative ZEN but the option to transfer negative ZEN to games):

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1...sdontagree.jpg

This is what it looked like a week ago, before the dispute:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2...dontagree2.jpg

You'll note in BOTH that my Account History shows that I should have 5300 ZEN more than I have in my account balance and that I did not transfer those ZEN at any point.

thecosmic1 07-22-2012 06:00 AM

Dude, you've been here long enough to know that Devs never come into this forum and that the appropriate approach is to file a ticket with all the appropriate proof and wait (sometimes weeks) for them to fix it. You can also send emails to Customer Service if you feel the ticket system is not working for you. Extremely slow customer service has been here since launch day.

grouchyotaku 07-22-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecosmic1 (Post 4907501)
Dude, you've been here long enough to know that Devs never come into this forum and that the appropriate approach is to file a ticket with all the appropriate proof and wait (sometimes weeks) for them to fix it. You can also send emails to Customer Service if you feel the ticket system is not working for you. Extremely slow customer service has been here since launch day.

This is true, however, this entire thread belongs on the PWE Support forums where it will be read and addressed by PWE staff... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...play.php?f=366


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 AM.