Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Exchange Not Working. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=308061)

holyhelmet 07-12-2012 07:35 PM

Exchange Not Working.

Ok so since the servers been back up, I haven't been able to buy anything off the exchange except for a dam lockbox :eek:

mikewendell 07-12-2012 07:41 PM

Yup, there's a couple of threads on this already. I can list items but they donrt show up via a search.

quvbagh 07-12-2012 07:50 PM

I was compelled to headbutt my monitor. Thankfully I have a bit of restraint. I just won't be playing for a few days till they fix all this crap. :rolleyes:

adufaux 07-12-2012 08:12 PM

I've logged out after noticing this issue. As I primarily do DOff missions, samples, etc, the exchange is somewhat critical. I'm fairly patient, so I will wait a day or two to see if this is fixed. Also to note, the first couple of days after an update, the exchange market typically sees an outrageous increase of artificial pricing for easily acquired items, so a short wait for bug fixes and market stability will do some of us good.

svetivanova 07-12-2012 08:15 PM

Thank you Cryptic/PWE for ****ing up yet again. Every time you do something to the game, you screw something up.

majesticmsfc 07-12-2012 08:35 PM

Exchange Purchases Won't Work

Since the upgrade I can't buy anything off the exchange, I have the EC, for example I am trying to buy a uncommon food item for 1,000EC I have over 500,000EC on the character in question and I won't let me buy it, I refreshed the exchange in case someone else bought it right when I was trying to and still it's there and even a few below the cheapest won't let me buy it. I have tried several different items from food to bridge officers and consoles and it won't let me. I have even tried on different characters and still it doesn't work. Has season 6 broken the exchange too?

adufaux 07-12-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svetivanova (Post 4747821)
Thank you Cryptic/PWE for ****ing up yet again. Every time you do something to the game, you screw something up.

Well, there isn't a need to be so harsh. When on Tribble I ignored the exchange. There isn't much participation on the scale of what live servers see, so it typically goes unnoticed, or unreported for developers to correct any unforeseen issues. I imagine they are spread a bit thin with another development in progress.

sumghai 07-12-2012 09:54 PM

I've noticed this as well this morning - I couldn't buy the Romulan ale needed for my Bartender DOff assignment.

Strangely, I was able to sell a Purple Saurian BOff for 20,000 during that time.

irobag520gl 07-13-2012 07:48 AM

I am experiencing this bug as well. Is there an ETA on a fix for this?

chk231 07-13-2012 08:01 AM

I tried selling some environmental suits, some Ferengi Outfit Boxes, couple of other things, and they didn't show up on the exchange. I can't search for them either; fleet modules aren't searchable too. I suppose we'll have to start making a list. Something is definitely buggy. Could just be lag, but I honestly have no idea. I encountered the same issues Thursday evening.