Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Odd hours or a lone wolf player? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=315831)

adabisi 07-17-2012 04:40 AM

Odd hours or a lone wolf player?

If anyone needs a fleet who is a lone wolf but wants to have a fleet for later content send me a tell.

I could use the extra help .

Working dilligently on tier 1 and will be there in prolly 7 days.......mind you i am solo building this...

I play mostly later in the evening 4-6 hours

I have been playing since before launch and cant help newer players with advice and tactics too.

No pressure no gimmicks...you dont even need to lend a hand in building the star base....although those pve rewards will help....

@garravesh is my handle

mikewendell 07-17-2012 05:30 AM

*cough* "...can't help...?"

I believe you mean "...can help..."

:)

thoroon 07-17-2012 05:40 AM

Lonewolf Fleet ... no pressure ... sounds perfect for me.

I'll might give ya a tell ingame with one of my chars.

adabisi 07-17-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikewendell (Post 4822671)
*cough* "...can't help...?"

I believe you mean "...can help..."

:)

hehehe thanks for the correction

adabisi 07-18-2012 11:39 PM

If you need a fleet that is casual and has no requirements...come see me....just be willing to offer a hand in the sb creation. I can do it all myself but why not share the chances.As i have stated it is newlt formed and for those who want the fleet options but not the drama of large fleets...we all know about drama.....

If i want drama I watch TNT they know drama.

bump

rifter1969 07-19-2012 03:41 PM

Hey I'm interested in joining a small fleet.

Been looking for that since Season 6 rolled., and would love to help in building a SB.

What's the fleet name? I usually log into STO on the weekends, starting on Friday nights and have been playing since just after launch.

adabisi 07-21-2012 01:27 AM

Still looking to recruit soloers and casual players who want the non large SB experience and can get in and donate and earn fleet creds to buy things. Alts or inexperienced players are welcome too. I have been around since beta.....

Anyone is welcome to join....

BUMP

adabisi 07-23-2012 10:05 PM

Almost to level 1 .......

Come join the building of the SB..lots of credits to be earned.

no competition with large fleets and you have no requirements and can come and go as you please...

As usual,...I am available to help others in the game with advice tactics and other things......

We are always looking....We as in me and my alts and a few other lone wolves:P

adabisi 07-24-2012 11:46 PM

COME ON all you lone wolf players out there....

We are now a tier 1 base and this is getting expensive for me to do it all by myself......

If you are a loner....want a small fleet to call home and get the perks but minimal commitment and NO DRAMA

Come see us..........

We are solo players....odd hours enthusiasts and all the quiet people you never see.......

Contribute to your very OWN SB or just have a place to get things and hang out.....

adabisi 07-26-2012 10:12 PM

A lil BUMP love for the fleet.

We have recruited 2 more and things are getting crazy in our lil Starbase.

We could use more who want to help and want no commitment or play odd hours.

I run stf's often and help with all aspects of the game.

If you are a loner in STo and need a place to sleep during your off hours come see us...We have lots of cots and are always looking to get more fleet mates.