Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   I was ripped-off by cstore... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=317251)

klytemnestra1 07-17-2012 11:44 PM

I was ripped-off by cstore...

I have noticed that 10 KDF ships I purchased from c-store over the course of the last 2 and a half years are not claimable now on the Zen Store. None of my alts are able to claim these ships although they were suppose to be account wide purchases.

All my Fed ships show up for my Fed Alts to claim, but none of my Klingon alts claimable ships are able to be claimed.

This list includes:
1. K't'inga Battle Cruiser
2. QulDun Bird of Prey
3. Ktanco Battle cruiser
4. Vor'cha Battle Cruiser
5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser - Qu'Daj variant
6. Vorquv Carrier - Vod'leh variant
7. Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser
8. Kar'Fi Battle Carrier
9. Turon Shuttle
10. Buijltod Chariot

Most of these ships were more expensive than they are now since I bought them when the ships first came out.

Only thing I can conclude is I was ripped off.

Thank you.

defalus 07-17-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klytemnestra1 (Post 4838601)
5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser
6. Vorquv Carrier
9. Turon Shuttle
10. Buijltod Chariot

Were any of the above on the C-Store? The Vo'Quv and Negh'Var are free at lvl 40, the Toron is free for the Vault and the Chariot is a 400 veteran reward.

But I need to roll a new avatar kdf and fed side to check all my purchases are there, seen a few of these threads popping up.

ebeneezergoode 07-17-2012 11:52 PM

Only the Kar'fi and Marauder are C-store ships.

defalus 07-17-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebeneezergoode (Post 4838631)
Only the Kar'fi and Marauder are C-store ships.

My thought too, but the others do have Z-Store variants and I thought maybe those were what the OP meant. And I wanted to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

captainbmoney 07-17-2012 11:59 PM

there is a Z-Store varient to the Vo'Quv? Where, I'm not talking about the Kar Fi.

defalus 07-18-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainbmoney (Post 4838671)
there is a Z-Store varient to the Vo'Quv? Where, I'm not talking about the Kar Fi.

There is no Z-Store variant of the Vo'Quv. Did you read one of my posts or both of them before you posted?

captainbmoney 07-18-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defalus (Post 4838711)
There is no Z-Store variant of the Vo'Quv. Did you read one of my posts or both of them before you posted?

Both. Surprisingly Dangelo promised a Refit Qin.negh, Hegh and Vo before he got back to his old job.

eradicator84 07-18-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defalus (Post 4838711)
There is no Z-Store variant of the Vo'Quv.

There's no Z-store at all anyway. There's a C-Store but no Z-store :)

azurianstar 07-18-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainbmoney (Post 4838731)
Both. Surprisingly Dangelo promised a Refit Qin.negh, Hegh and Vo before he got back to his old job.

They probably evolved to their Fleet Counterparts.

defalus 07-18-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eradicator84 (Post 4838811)
There's no Z-store at all anyway. There's a C-Store but no Z-store :)

I'm simple, I see the little Zen icon in the game where the CP icon used to be so I called it a Z-Store... plus it uses um.. Zen now.... and that's me just trying to make excuses for calling it a Z-Store now.:D