Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   KDF Lore Consoles - BUGGED (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=318841)

markfalcone 07-19-2012 07:45 AM

KDF Lore Consoles - BUGGED

Another week gone by and still no fix for the consoles, no apology about it, and no refund of all that dilithium the KDF side should be getting with ease. Not even an extension of the Featured Special on starbase construction due to this glitch. AND THIS IS THE SAME GLITCH THAT WAS REPORTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON TRIBBLE!!! What's the deal?

j4ck5p4rr0w 07-19-2012 07:55 AM

Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.

tharkan 07-19-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j4ck5p4rr0w (Post 4860671)
Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.

Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.

chk231 07-19-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tharkan (Post 4860771)
Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.

What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?

zerobang 07-19-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".

rickeyredshirt 07-19-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerobang (Post 4860981)
i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".

Agreed 100%

It's also refreshing to see there are a bunch of others out there who apparently love their daily dose of history as much as I do. :D

gigio65 07-19-2012 10:27 AM

Please fix it yes! Fix the broken old content first. In fact I would appreciate a fix of the community author content as well!!

I don't play in fleets and I am a gold player, at the moment I am dissatisfied with the service since I am paying for a reduced service.

Thanks

markfalcone 07-19-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chk231 (Post 4860891)
What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?

Mmm Fatter humans...

eskevar 07-19-2012 12:01 PM

This talk itself for how much is tested on test server...
And how bad is build this game. New stuff that create new bug in old things...

kbflordkrueg 07-19-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

And what "game breaking glitches" would you be refering to?
Or does a KDF exclusive problem not warrent the same attention?
If a Dev were to just acknowledge it and state a fix was in the works, that would be nice...