Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   DEVS: Give us Polarized Tetryon! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=319361)

burstdragon323 07-19-2012 10:59 AM

DEVS: Give us Polarized Tetryon!
 
With the new changes to space weapons, the KDF needs access to polarized tetryon weapons!

bitemepwe 07-20-2012 05:01 AM

I think all the hybrid weapon types should be made availible in some form or fashion ingame.
Make them the ultra-rare drops for certain FE's or STFs and other hard missions.

burstdragon323 07-21-2012 04:45 AM

Agreed Roach, but you and I both know they wont give us anything. They just dont care about the KDF anymore.

bitemepwe 07-23-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstdragon323 (Post 4895291)
Agreed Roach, but you and I both know they wont give us anything. They just dont care about the KDF anymore.

Actually I was thinking they just add them as very rare drops so anyone could strive to get them.

As to their dislike of us, I do not believe it compeltely.
We have been very caustic to them in the past years and most likely driven them away to some extent with our passion for completeness.

I do think they have developed themselves into a corner and now have thier heads to far up the revenue stream of the feds and may be blind to the potential of a bigger game with more factions.

damnit, there I go being caustic again........Old habits are hard to break.

borticuscryptic 07-23-2012 09:19 AM

You're referring to the rewards from the "New Link" episode, right?

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_New_Link

I'll see if we can get them added into crafting or something for KDF, like we did with the hargh'peng.

No promises on a speedy turnaround, sorry.

bitemepwe 07-23-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 4922651)
You're referring to the rewards from the "New Link" episode, right?

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_New_Link

I'll see if we can get them added into crafting or something for KDF, like we did with the hargh'peng.

No promises on a speedy turnaround, sorry.

Thanks. Any progress is apreciated and slowness is understood as we know that the Devs already have a full plate of things they are working on for the endgame.
Please overlook my caustic nature. Its hard to bury old feelings.

woody898 07-23-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitemepwe (Post 4878781)
I think all the hybrid weapon types should be made availible in some form or fashion ingame.
Make them the ultra-rare drops for certain FE's or STFs and other hard missions.

Why would you advocate making them ultra-rare drops on the KDF side when they are common drops on the FED side?

And I don't care what color they currently show... white, green, blue, purple, beige, rainbow whatever. If you have a 100% chance of receiving it upon completing the mission... it's common.

bitemepwe 07-23-2012 10:09 AM

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by woody898 (Post 4923041)
Why would you advocate making them ultra-rare drops on the KDF side when they are common drops on the FED side?

I thought i was advocating them being added to the list of potential drops for any high level hard to accomplish mission, but if the powers that be are going to eventually put in the specific mission that gives them as rewards instead, then I'm fine with that.

dknight0001 07-23-2012 10:37 AM

I'd like to see the Hybrid Weapons added to the D-Store, after you do the mission that unlocks them.

Or DOFF engineering builds, that could work too.

tajrek 07-23-2012 10:53 AM

Thanks Borticus! If it's easier just throw them into an old episode . Nice to see these eventually make it for us .:D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 PM.