Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   A possible increase in dilithium for "Aiding the Defari" daily please (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=327981)

eazzie 07-26-2012 02:44 AM

A possible increase in dilithium for "Aiding the Defari" daily please

I think the dilithium reward for completing the aiding the defari daily should be increased to represent the amount of breen ships you need to kill because I feel 1440 isn't fair.
I say this because let's say for instance you play 3 nagus distress signal dailies, thats killing 6 ships intotal and you get 1440 dilithium. But in aiding the defari there's 12+ squadrens of Breen ships to kill and you are rewarded with the same amount of dilithium. I know you may get more skill and expertise points in the defari daily. But I think an increase in dilithium to reflect the amount of ships you have to encounter is justified. May I suggest an increase to 2200 dilithium.

thoroon 07-26-2012 03:55 AM

I don't care so much for Dilithium from dailies, they become repetitive pretty quick.
Even if you alternate them, the dailies were created boring as hell ...

Quote:

Borg v Cybermen Who would win? hmmmm
Of course Borg would win:
- they can adapt
- they can advance
- they try to assimilate whenever they can and don't "delete" once their number is sufficient

And that's coming from a big whovian.

eazzie 07-26-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoroon (Post 4965701)
I don't care so much for Dilithium from dailies, they become repetitive pretty quick.
Even if you alternate them, the dailies were created boring as hell ...

Of course Borg would win:
- they can adapt
- they can advance
- they try to assimilate whenever they can and don't "delete" once their number is sufficient

And that's coming from a big whovian.

How a big a whovian. From which doctor do u go back to. Ill tell u mine if u tell me yours :). and why is Matt Smith refered to as the 11th doctor when he's the 12th has everyone forgot Peter Cushing as the doctor Paul Mcgann only played the doctor once and hes remembered. I think the doctor should have Bessie back Matts doctor would look cool in Bessie.

nynik 07-26-2012 04:05 AM

I always thought the reward for that long Defera daily was rather disproportionate, considering the time investment.

eazzie 07-26-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nynik (Post 4965811)
I always thought the reward for that long Defera daily was rather disproportionate, considering the time investment.

Yep I agree so an increase in dil is only fair.

trek21 07-26-2012 06:07 AM

Maybe it should be increased to 1920 instead.

1440 + 480 (the standard on the smaller Deferi missions) = 1920

What do you think?

eazzie 07-27-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek21 (Post 4967181)
Maybe it should be increased to 1920 instead.

1440 + 480 (the standard on the smaller Deferi missions) = 1920

What do you think?

Yeah that is fair. But i think my suggestion is better lol. But hey at they end of the day I do think it would be fair to increase the dil payout for this daily mission

psonix 07-27-2012 01:50 AM

Holy cow people still play that daily?

trek21 07-27-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psonix (Post 4990061)
Holy cow people still play that daily?

Sometimes, yeah... after all, when other Dailies are on cooldown, and you're not a STF person, it's a source of Dil regardless

qjunior 07-27-2012 02:19 AM

I'm surprised that there are still Breen left to slaughter..... I must have killed billions of them... maybe they stole that fancy cloning technology from the Dominion... :D