Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Official thread for Season 6 Foundry Issues (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=331001)

zer0niusrex 07-27-2012 02:47 PM

Official thread for Season 6 Foundry Issues

Hi everyone!

We've enabled playing of Foundry missions on Holodeck again.

This thread is the official thread for any issues you find with the republished missions that WERE NOT present before Season 6.

Known Issues:
  • We have allowed authors to specify the display names of objects. This means that many objects will have awkward names until the authors can update them.
  • Map transfer will fail for missions where the map mission text wasn't specified and/or the map change dialogs weren't filled in/customized.
    • In all our testing, we found only one project with this problem. It doesn't seem widespread at all.
  • At this time, republish is still ongoing. All projects should be published by about midday Saturday, July 28th, PDT.

Edited the date to be slightly more (though not entirely) global-friendly.

zorbane 07-27-2012 02:57 PM

Thanks!!!! I look forward to getting my hands dirty!

mikewendell 07-27-2012 03:09 PM

Come on. Out the problem project. :)

zer0niusrex 07-27-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikewendell (Post 5004501)
Come on. Out the problem project. :)

Haha, not on your life.

stoleviathan99 07-27-2012 03:18 PM

Thanks for the hard work.

I'm eager to get back in and hungry for assets but I appreciate the measured approach being taken here.

lowestlvl 07-27-2012 04:13 PM

most likely second to last outpost by oldlordskull.... you know the epically long one rofl

ahhhh no editor /sadface

crypticarmsman 07-27-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0niusrex (Post 5004041)
]At this time, republish is still ongoing. All projects should be published by about midday Saturday, 7.28, PDT.

No matter if that's 7:28 AM/PM, you have an interesting definitionn of "Midday".:eek:

(And if it's AM, and you cionsider that your Midday; I want to party with you as you must stay up all hours of gthe night too. :D;))

zer0niusrex 07-27-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crypticarmsman (Post 5006091)
No matter if that's 7:28 AM/PM, you have an interesting definitionn of "Midday".:eek:

(And if it's AM, and you cionsider that your Midday; I want to party with you as you must stay up all hours of gthe night too. :D;))

That's the date. ;)

chaddy18 07-27-2012 06:14 PM

I think I was naughty and unpublished mine before the season 6 patch. Can't seem to remember though :eek:

akrilon 07-27-2012 06:17 PM

I'm not entirely sure that this is a Foundry specific bug, but I thought I'd post anyway:

- I've noticed that areas of my Foundry mission, where camera shake and rumble had previously been present, no longer shake my screen. Both the camera shake and rumble options are 'on', in my settings, but with no result. The sound FX from the camera shake/rumble assets are still present, just without the screen shake.

I'm not sure if this is a general gameplay bug, or one that's connected to the explosion/camera shake foundry assets.