||07-31-2012 05:26 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - July 31, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
EDIT: Adjusted typo in Chroniton mine proc %.
- Updated bio-neural warhead launchers in No-Win Scenario so that the warheads are not as powerful in the first few waves after they appear.
- Difficulty does increase rapidly in successive waves.
- Updated the KDF Officer of the Watch mission Escort Dignitary to Starbase so that the target ship is always interactable.
- Updated all stores to move all Pulsewave weapons to the Assault category, rather than Rifle category.
- Starbase assignment update:
- Explained how to get deployable phaser/disruptor turrets for the starbase Engineering assignment; now elucidated in tooltip for that item.
- Added ability to craft 20-stacks of heavy phaser/disruptor satellite turrets on Fed/KDF crafting respectively.
- The Follow Target camera option will no longer change to Free Camera when using the mouse and tabbing through enemies
- Added Diplomacy assignments that will allow Fed players to purchase Heavy Satellite Turrets.
- KDF already had access to Marauder assignments of the same nature.
- Altered availability of all "Secure Heavy Turret Prototype" assignments to be Uncommon instead of Rare.
- "Phaser" and "Disruptor" versions of these assignments may also appear in Federation and Klingon space, in addition to their existing locales.
- The Species, Specialization, and Trait filters will now only show options that are available in the player's roster.
- Added filtering to duty officer assignment chains.
- Assignment chains now start collapsed by default.
- Crack in the Mirror:
- Added waypoints to devices on the ground portion of the mirror system
- Added waypoints to the clues in the mines.
- Seeds of Dissent:
- Added waypoints to machines and lilies in the ground portion of mission
- Added waypoint to spatial charges and Orra Val on colony ground portion.
- Cage of Fire: Added waypoints to the ground portion of mission.
- Collateral Damage: Adjusted existing and added new waypoints to the ground map.
- State of Q: Added waypoints to the Borg devices.
- One of the player's Bridge Officers will now appear in the dialog window after winning or fleeing a sector space encounter.
- Accidents Happen: gave Andorian console to type on
- Klingon Honor Guard Space Set - 2pc Bonus:
- Corrected the bonus and associated tooltip for "Crew Regen Rate" to more accurately reflect an understandable figure.
- This will now display on your character sheet.
- Added an additional bonus that will slowly bring "Dead" crewmen back to a "Disabled" state, allowing them to be slowly regenerated to "Active" even during combat
- This was the original intend of the 2pc bonus, but was not functioning correctly.
- Force Field Dome will once again Repel all enemies within its radius while keeping them at bay for the duration of the ability.
- Updated all Mines:
- Reduced basic launches of Mines from 5 mines to 4 mines.
- Adjusted core power variables up by 5% to compensate.
- Each mine previously accounted for 20% of intended damage, now accounts for 25%
- This change did not affect Tricobalt Mines, which already launched 1.
- Nor did it affect Cloaked Tractor Mines, which already launched 4.
- Number of mines launched by "Dispersal Pattern Alpha", Mine Trail, and "Dispersal Pattern Beta", Mine Spread, have been reduced:
- Rank 1 = Reduced from 8 to 7
- Rank 2 = Reduced from 12 to 10
- Rank 3 = Reduced from 16 to 14
- Recharge Times on Mine enhancing abilities have been altered.
- Category recharge times have been reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Individual ability recharges have also been reduced by 15 seconds.
- At Rank 1 this results in the cooldown changing from 85 sec to 70 sec.
- At Rank 9 this results in the cooldown changing from 45sec to 30sec.
- These changes bring them in-line with Torpedo enhancement abilities.
- Recharge time on individual Mine Launchers have not been modified.
- This may result in a situation where your Dispersal Pattern refreshes before you can launch more mines, if you have only a single launcher equipped.
- Adjusted damage for all Detonate powers to 125% of previous values.
- This increase is in addition to the aforementioned 5% increase to offset fewer Mines per launch.
- Tricobalts only adjusted to 110% of prior.
- Transphasics balanced separately to account for increase in Shield Penetration.
- New damage is approx. 70% of previous; see below for Shield Penetration changes
- Photon Mines:
- Increased agro/follow range from 2km to 3km.
- Increased stealth value from 4825 to 4875.
- This is about a 0.5km perception distance change.
- Quantum Mines:
- Increased flight speed from 25 to 45.
- Increased explosion triggering distance from 0.4km to 0.7km.
- Increased explosion radius on Detonation from 1.0km to 1.5km.
- Plasma Mines:
- Increased duration of DOT from 10sec to 15sec.
- Periodic damage of DOT has slightly decreased, but total damage dealt is increased due to longer duration.
- DOT can be cleared with Hazard Emitters.
- Transphasic Mines:
- Increased shield bleedthrough from 40% to 80%.
- Transphasic mines will disrupt the enemy shields, leaving a Shield Healing debuff in place.
- For 5sec after being hit with a TP Mine, Shield healing is 50% less effective on the target.
- Shield Redistribution will also be less effective during this debuff.
- Debuff magnitude does not stack, but multiple hits will extend the duration of the debuff.
- More mines make for a longer debuff.
- Debuff can be cleared with Science Team.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo does not benefit from this change. See below for separate changes related to this weapon.
- Chroniton Mines:
- Increased chance to apply slow from 33% to 80%.
- Slow debuff is now resistable, and abilities that make you immune to movement debuffs will now affect this debuff.
- Duration of debuff can be enhanced with Graviton Generators skill.
- Magnitude of debuff decreased to 25% of previous, but debuff can stack.
- Standard minefield = 25% x 4 = 100% of previous magnitude.
- Tribobalt Mines:
- Reduced Repel magnitude per hit by 50%.
- Added a 20% chance to spawn a Subspace Rift which Disables enemies that are within its radius, same as High Yield Tricobalt.
- This rift has a slightly random spawn location so that multiple mine explosions, i.e. Dispersal Patterns, are unlikely to spawn directly atop one another.
- These rifts do not last as long as those created with High Yield Tricobalts.
- 3-4.5 sec, instead of 3.5-12sec, scales with Subspace Decompiler skill.
- Altered Disable duration range from 2.66-4sec, 2.5-5sec.
- This scales with the Subspace Decompiler skill.
- Tricobalt Mines can now make use of Dispersal Patterns.
- Dispersal Pattern Alpha:
- Rank 1: Two launches of one mine each.
- Rank 2: Three launches of one mine each.
- Rank 3: Four launches of one mine each.
- Tricobalts have a 5sec delay between each launch, instead of the standard 2.5sec of other types of mines.
- Dispersal Pattern Beta:
- Rank 1: Launches two mines - one right, one left.
- Rank 2: Launches three mines in a triangle formation - one top, two bottom.
- Rank 3: Launches four mines in a square formation - two top, two bottom.
- Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo:
- This weapon now only spreads out into 10 Mines instead of 12 Mines.
- Despite being Transphasic, these Mines only possess 40% shield bleedthrough instead of the upgraded 80% of other Transphasic weapons.
- To compensate for this, the damage of Mine's each explosion remains higher.
- They also do not apply the Shield Healing debuff present on other Transphasic Mines.
- Modified the behavior of this torpedo:
- It now explodes more reliably on its target, rather than immediately upon being fired.
- The Mines launched by the initial explosion are more likely to chase their target correctly instead of fly past them.
- Both the Torpedo detonation and the Mine detonation distances have been decreased in order to ensure greater reliability in their behavior.
- If the Torpedo's initial target is destroyed before impact, it will now seek out the nearest enemy target instead of becoming dormant.
- NOTE: The behavior, relative power & utility of this weapon are still under scrutiny to ensure they are properly balanced. More changes may be forthcoming.