||08-01-2012 08:45 PM
Release Notes: August 2, 2012
- Klingon Honor Guard Space Set - 2pc Bonus:
- Corrected the bonus and associated tooltip for "Crew Regen Rate" to more accurately reflect an understandable figure.
- This will now display on your character sheet.
- Added an additional bonus that will slowly bring "Dead" crewmen back to a "Disabled" state, allowing them to be slowly regenerated to "Active" even during combat
- This was the original intend of the 2pc bonus, but was not functioning correctly.
- Colony ground event:
- Adjusted the timing on dying colonists to go hand-in-hand with the fix to the dying colonists not actually dying.
- It should be somewhat easier to reach the last colonist before it dies.
- Updated the Starbase 20-player fleet defense:
- Additional checks to make sure that facility sabotage never goes outside the 0-100 range, and that negative fleet marks are never awarded.
- Resolved an issue that prevented attackers from warping in to fight freighters.
- Updated some fighting AI on enemies so that they will correctly attack the freighters but will still move and fight.
- Bridge Officers will now respond to Call for Help again.
- Resolved many issues with the tailor.
- The KHG cape should now appear.
- Rank pips and combadges have also returned.
- Resolved an issue that prevented map transfers from working properly for some missions.
- This occurred when the associated text for the map transfer widget was left with its default values.
- This also resolves the associated issue with Unknown Task appearing in the mission tracker.
- Resolved an issue in Foundry maps that caused objects to be too low with regard to the geometry.
- Removed the holo-bridges from the Facility 4028 Foundry template map.
- Removed the TOS Interior and Bridge Foundry template maps.
- This is a temporary solution until we can get the crash associated with them resolved.