Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Can anyone help with my choses. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=340401)

dredizzy619 08-03-2012 06:09 PM

Can anyone help with my choses.
 
I need you all to see if i got the right builds for pvp and pve.

ODYSSEY Cruiser, engineer character:

Lt. Commander Universal:

TAT. Officer - fire at will 1, torpedo spread 2, attack pattern omega 1.

Lieutenant TAT:

tactical team 1, attack pattern beta 1.

Commander Engineering:

Emergency power to shields 1 and 2, Emergency power to weapons, Aceton beam 2.

Lieutenant Science:

Science team 1, Feedback Pulse 1.

Ensign Science:

Polarize Hull 1.


My consoles area...

Fore Weapons: Quantum Torpedo Xll [crtd] [crth] [borg]

Hargh'Peng torpedo Xl

2 Antiproton dual beam banks Xl [Acc] [crth] [borg]


Aft Weapons: 2 Antiproton beam arrays Xll [Acc] [crth] [borg]

Quantum Torpedo Xl [crtd] [crth] [borg]

Antiproton beam array Xl [Acc] [crth] [borg]


All M.A.C.O. Xll set


Engineering Consoles: 2 rare SIF generators Xl

Electroceramic hull plating Xll

nuetronium alloy Xl


Science Consoles: rare Field Generator Xl

2 rare Emitter arrays Xl


Tactical Consoles: 2 uncommon Antiproton Mag Regulators Xl










I hope ill have your help and support.

trueprom3theus 08-03-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dredizzy619 (Post 5120981)
I need you all to see if i got the right builds for pvp and pve.

ODYSSEY Cruiser, engineer character:

Lt. Commander Universal:

TAT. Officer - fire at will 1, torpedo spread 2, attack pattern omega 1.

Lieutenant TAT:

tactical team 1, attack pattern beta 1.

Commander Engineering:

Emergency power to shields 1 and 2, Emergency power to weapons, Aceton beam 2.

Lieutenant Science:

Science team 1, Feedback Pulse 1.

Ensign Science:

Polarize Hull 1.


My consoles area...

Fore Weapons: Quantum Torpedo Xll [crtd] [crth] [borg]

Hargh'Peng torpedo Xl

2 Antiproton dual beam banks Xl [Acc] [crth] [borg]


Aft Weapons: 2 Antiproton beam arrays Xll [Acc] [crth] [borg]

Quantum Torpedo Xl [crtd] [crth] [borg]

Antiproton beam array Xl [Acc] [crth] [borg]


All M.A.C.O. Xll set


Engineering Consoles: 2 rare SIF generators Xl

Electroceramic hull plating Xll

nuetronium alloy Xl


Science Consoles: rare Field Generator Xl

2 rare Emitter arrays Xl


Tactical Consoles: 2 uncommon Antiproton Mag Regulators Xl










I hope ill have your help and support.

Read this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=280501

And look for the odissey. That's the best approach, IMO much betterthan yours.

thumapp 08-03-2012 07:20 PM

I say look this up:

http://bit.ly/HilbertGuide
and then tweak it to suit your need (using a Odyssey cruiser instead, for example)
;;

questions are asked here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=275981

thissler 08-03-2012 07:43 PM

What those guys said! And then when your done reading and doing your homework, watch these.

In order.

Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwioA-jUgPA&feature=plcp Basic Defense Demo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hziQ9xTw7g&feature=plcp Basic "Play well with others" video.

And there's plenty of other videos on that channel to get you some info on other aspects of play. Sometimes watching it happen on the screen helps along with the guides you read here in the forums.

Cheers and happy flying!

shimmerless 08-03-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thissler (Post 5121931)
What those guys said! And then when your done reading and doing your homework, watch these.

In order.

Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwioA-jUgPA&feature=plcp Basic Defense Demo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hziQ9xTw7g&feature=plcp Basic "Play well with others" video.

And there's plenty of other videos on that channel to get you some info on other aspects of play. Sometimes watching it happen on the screen helps along with the guides you read here in the forums.

Cheers and happy flying!

I recently discovered (in part by accident) the joys of popping an aux battery before using HE/TSS and holy GOD, I don't know how I lived up until now.

trueprom3theus 08-03-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmerless (Post 5122411)
I recently discovered (in part by accident) the joys of popping an aux battery before using HE/TSS and holy GOD, I don't know how I lived up until now.

Or, if you use an eps console and you're maxed or close to maxed in eps spec, bind a key (I use mouse up and down - some like Mav may disagree W scroll since he's using it for speed throttle) to switch power modes from weapons to aux, takes couple sec to fill aux up and spares ec that you spend for batteries. I use aux Batts only in emergencies.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 AM.