Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   The Name's Bond, James Bond (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=349061)

jamesbond2012 08-10-2012 12:54 PM

The name's Bond, James Bond...

Hello, my name is Bond, James Bond. I am a rank 50 federation admiral with many ships and experiences under my belt.

I am straightforward; I tell it like it is. I don't sugarcoat or soft-pedal anything. It's my duty to be as cool about death as a surgeon; that if it happens, it happens and I move on and forget about it. Regret is unprofessional, and worse yet, its poisonous to the human soul. If I can, I'll bring enemies down in style, such as destroying an enemy player as soon as they respawn.

I fight in a black ops style of combat, doing what most players wouldn't or couldn't do. I am a master in the art of stealth, trained in various espionage techniques and infiltration tactics, and have extensive knowledge about various other skills such as combat tactics, surveillance, computer hacking, explosives and the use of nearly any conventional weapon ambidextrously and am extremely proficient in field-craft. I fight in a Center Axis Relock position, a modern shooting stance used in close quarters combat. And though I strive to form a new black ops fleet known as the Federation Intelligence, I prefer to work alone in the field.

In short, I am an anonymous, blunt instrument, wielded by a Federation department.

That's my introduction. Thank you for your time.

"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."--James Bond

centersolace 08-10-2012 04:34 PM

Hi. ......

carmenara 08-10-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesbond2012 (Post 5228261)
Hello, my name is Bond, James Bond. I am a rank 50 federation admiral with many ships and expewriences under my belt. I am experimenting with different weapons and consoles to see which combination works the best in both PVP and PVE games. I am also looking to form my own fleet: the federation Intelligence; but so far, I have not met any four people to help me.

I am straightforward, I tell it like it is. I don't sugarcoat or softpetal anything. I am as cool about death as a surgeon; that if it happens, it happens and I move on. I love to bring enemies down in style, such as destroying an enemy player as soon as they respawn. I am a master at sabotage and am helpful in nearly any sticky situation.

I fight in a black ops style of combat, doing what other players normally wouldn't or couldn't. I deal in intelligence, covert operations, stealth, espionage, and the like while most of the time being right out in plain sight.

In short, I am an anonymous, blunt instrument, wielded by a Federation department.

That's my introduction and I hope you have a good day.

I love that introduction, very direct, confident and unique :)

Do you prefer your Martinis shaken or stirred :D

captrayvenwing 08-10-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herrserr (Post 5231331)
Ok then. I really don't like you already

Last time i checked your opinion is a lot like mine... it doesnt mean jack.

hello James welcome to the asylum 8P

lonnehart 08-10-2012 05:01 PM

Darnit... I thought he was James Bone. Agent 206. Oh, well... honest mistake...

carmenara 08-11-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonnehart (Post 5231931)
Darnit... I thought he was James Bone. Agent 206. Oh, well... honest mistake...

James is a very popular 'self styled secret agent' name thanks to Terran media influences in the mid to late 20th Century :)

hrisvalar 08-11-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesbond2012 (Post 5228261)
<snip>

That's my introduction and I hope you have a good day.

*Swivels around his chair, scratching a large white spider sitting in his lap behind the... carapace?*

Oh I shall, mister Bond, I shall. For you see, what you unwittingly walked into while you were busy blowing your own trumpet, so to speak, is a trap! While you were talking, my henchmen bedazzled the walls of this room with millions of common, household thumbtacks. An inocuous enough weapon, most days for sure, but deadly to a secret agent's ego. If you are move more than a fraction of an inch from the center of this room, no doubt attempting to reach any one of the watered-down martinis I have placed strategically in the corners for this very purpose, well then... pop goes the bubble, mister Bond. And all her majesty's horses and all her majesty's men won't be able to put double-oh-humpty together again.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've just learned one of my nuclear physicists is a buxom Scandinavian blonde with a thing for English accents. I'm going to save us all a lot of time and needless drama, and drown her in the shark tank.

Good day, mister Bond.

jamesbond2012 08-11-2012 09:23 AM

I thought about dry martinis, but frankly, they won't do. No, while on the job, I drink one strong drink that I call the "Vesper". It contains three measures of Gordon's, one of Vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet, shaken over ice, and then add a thin slice of lemon peel.

As for the thumb-tack bit, your overconfidence is your weakness. Becasue I carry a smartphone that contains a jammer app. I don't have to move anywhere, I'll just hack your systems like Tony Stark in Iron Man 2 and deactivate them. Or if possible I'll retrain them on you!

"Flink"

"AGH!" :eek:

"thunk"

What, no interrogation? No chit chat? Oh well.

(pelts the captain with a few shots from a silenced P99)

Guess you weren't a real talkative person to begin with. "slurp" Ah, that martini tastes good!

jamesbond2012 08-11-2012 09:26 AM

OR better yet, I'll just beam out (because I won't be moving anywhere) and I'll just blow your bridge right off the ship!:D

carmenara 08-11-2012 05:00 PM

That line should go in a movie "Hack them like Tony Stark in Iron Man 2"!