Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Not sure where else to post having a Zen Problem... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=349891)

farginwar 08-11-2012 09:53 AM

Not sure where else to post having a Zen Problem...
 
I purchased 50 bucks worth of zen yesterday and my bank hasnt been charged and i have seen any type of email even in my recent transactions i dont see anything. Still no Zen Is it bugged right now? i did this more than 12 hours ago.:mad:

Thanks for the help

grouchyotaku 08-11-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farginwar (Post 5239431)
I purchased 50 bucks worth of zen yesterday and my bank hasnt been charged and i have seen any type of email even in my recent transactions i dont see anything. Still no Zen Is it bugged right now? i did this more than 12 hours ago.:mad:

Thanks for the help

It can take up to 2 Business days for the Credit Card Validation process to finish...

thecosmic1 08-11-2012 10:17 AM

If it's your first Zen purchase that can take a while. PW will go through a verification process before approving the transaction. After the first one the rest only, generally, take a few minutes.

farginwar 08-11-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecosmic1 (Post 5239661)
If it's your first Zen purchase that can take a while. PW will go through a verification process before approving the transaction. After the first one the rest only, generally, take a few minutes.

Its not my first purchase i bought 30 bucks worth last sunday and it went through very fast.:confused:

williammccormick 08-14-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farginwar (Post 5239781)
Its not my first purchase i bought 30 bucks worth last sunday and it went through very fast.:confused:

it did take a longer time then normal with my recent transaction as well. I am guessing it was because i had done it over the weekend. as it finished at the end of that fallowing Monday


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07 PM.