Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Captain's Log Recaps STLV (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=352251)

pwebranflakes 08-13-2012 04:11 PM

Captain's Log Recaps STLV
 
Massively Columnist Terilynn Shull recaps the STO Developer panel and event that took place this past weekend at the Star Trek Las Vegas convention.


Link to the recap.

dontdrunkimshoot 08-13-2012 04:19 PM

sneak peek at pictures? i can has? sounds like it might have been a reciting of the state of the game that was posted. the live feed didn't work so well so cant be sure.

sp4cecomm4nder 08-13-2012 04:25 PM

Wow, really? Thats it? This is probably the biggest event STO has ever been a part of, and absolutely nothing new? No big announcements? Thats just sad :(

maxxina 08-13-2012 04:26 PM

Wasnt promised a taped video of this conversation ? :) I would love to see it

paragon92518 08-13-2012 04:54 PM

Hmmmm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5268921)
Massively Columnist Terilynn Shull recaps the STO Developer panel and event that took place this past weekend at the Star Trek Las Vegas convention.


Link to the recap.

Wonder if anyone had the courage to demand a date when the Ambassador Class is coming. Ohh wait, I forgot, the Vesta is now on schedule ahead of Ambassador. Just push her back again boys!!!

pwebranflakes 08-13-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp4cecomm4nder (Post 5269051)
Wow, really? Thats it? This is probably the biggest event STO has ever been a part of, and absolutely nothing new? No big announcements? Thats just sad :(

Teri can only cover so much in a recap column. There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxxina (Post 5269061)
Wasnt promised a taped video of this conversation ? :) I would love to see it

TrekRadio should hopefully have it up in the next few days.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

stoleviathan99 08-13-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5269561)
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column. There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.



TrekRadio should hopefully have it up in the next few days.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I guess that embassy is on Khitomer, presumably.

I was hoping we were moving more towards the Venheim nebula, which would open up the Dyson Sphere, Amargosa Observatory, the Veridian System, etc.

sp4cecomm4nder 08-13-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5269561)
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column.

Maybe so, but look how much new info you just dropped in 1 sentence:

Quote:

There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.
That definitely should have been in the article. And even though she has a word limit, new info > rehashed old info.

jkstocbr 08-13-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Stahl was once quoted as saying that Season Seven will be "bigger than" Season Six
Stating the obvious as there is really only one way to go ... up

syberghost 08-13-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5269561)
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column.

...because everyone's memories are really, really fuzzy? Like, Tribble fuzzy? Or maybe it was just that rave lighting...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.