Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Fleet Credits v. Lifetime Fleet Credits (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=358761)

switchngc 08-18-2012 02:50 PM

Fleet Credits v. Lifetime Fleet Credits
 
Fleet Credits v. Lifetime Fleet Credits...

What is the difference?

sollvax 08-18-2012 02:55 PM

fleet credits you can spend

fleet lifetime credits you can't

switchngc 08-18-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollvax (Post 5345251)
fleet credits you can spend

fleet lifetime credits you can't

So what is the point of the latter?

fallenhawk 08-18-2012 02:59 PM

If you where to leave a fleet say with 50k FC and join a new one and made 50k more and look on leader-board it would only show the one you made in your new fleet not 100k from both fleet .

switchngc 08-18-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenhawk (Post 5345271)
If you where to leave a fleet say with 50k FC and join a new one and made 50k more and look on leader-board it would only show the one you made in your new fleet not 100k from both fleet .

So which go to the leaderboard and which go to your pocket? Would think Fleet Credits would be on the Leaderboard and Lifetime goes with you if you leave the fleet, but it appears it is the other way around?

attilio87 08-18-2012 03:07 PM

Lifetime Fleet Credits are the ones that appear on the leaderboard, lifetime in this case means your lifetime within the fleet. So for example, if you have 100,000 lifetime fleet credits in Fleet A then leave, join Fleet B and get 50,000 lifetime fleet credits you will have:

Fleet A - 100,000 lifetime fleet credits on the leaderboard
Fleet B - 50,000 lifetime fleet credits on the leaderboard

So if you were to rejoin Fleet A and get another 75,000 you would have 175,000 in fleet A and still have 50,000 in Fleet B.

Regular Fleet Credits are what you can spend at the stores and they stick with your character no matter which fleet you are in.

fallenhawk 08-18-2012 03:09 PM

Sorry I didn't word it right I guess. Yes Lifetime is what you keep tell you use them .Your overall Lifetime won't show on the Fleet leader-broad with your new fleet just the one you earn with them.

ortsim 08-18-2012 03:29 PM

I've only been in one fleet and all of my credits are from it, but my lifetime credits are listed as 29k, while I've earned nearly 60k+ credits and currently have about 40k. Do the special projects not count towards the lifetime number or is this a glitch?

lostmoony 08-18-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilio87 (Post 5345351)

Fleet A - 100,000 lifetime fleet credits on the leaderboard
Fleet B - 50,000 lifetime fleet credits on the leaderboard

So if you were to rejoin Fleet A and get another 75,000 you would have 175,000 in fleet A and still have 50,000 in Fleet B.
.

i have switched fleets and there is no differenz if you leave A with 100k and join b make 50k you have a total of 150k and if you join fleet c and make 50k you have a total of 200k so the point is fleet credit always the same.

what you make is yours forever.;)

what you talking about different fleet credits is totaly pointless coz i have no 2 differenz credits counter in my inv.

trhrangerxml 08-18-2012 03:42 PM

Is it just me or don't the Fleet Cred Boosts apply to Lifetime Feet Creds?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32 AM.