Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Starfleet Operations Command (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=359941)

xlocutusofborgx 08-19-2012 10:02 PM

Starfleet Operations Command

STARFLEET OPERATIONS COMMAND

Starfleet Operations Command has been here since day 1. Though it was named "501st Legion" when it was first created. It has had some good journeys and like other fleets, some quite interesting journeys. Originally made as a personal fleet/friend fleet it has changed over the course of its time into a full fledge fleet, looking for people who enjoy Startrek Online. And intend to stick with it for the long haul. Starfleet Operations Command or SOC is more of a "small town" sorta fleet. Goal of the fleet isnt to recruit crazy numbers but to have a good solid group of people who enjoy the game and just want to have fun.

I as a Leader have always kept the mentality that its not the numbers you have its the quality of members you have within the fleet.

We accept new people to the game and also vets. Willing to train you in how to roll and understand the Elite Special Task Force missions or "STF's". Or even helping you level your toon. We are not a pvp driven fleet, but if you enjoy that aspect of the game, we will be there to enjoy it with you.

As there are ranks within the fleet, we keep things very low key. And what I mean by this is that everyone that is part of the fleet has a say on how things are run. Even when it comes to the projects we run for our starbase holdings, to the way things are managed. This fleet isn't a dictatorship but based on a community of folks who enjoy the game. Nothing gets changed without everyone's approval. And we do hold fleet meeting's so that we all can come togeather and share our ideas on how things can improve for the fleet.

So if you have found yourself alone or your current fleet isnt making you enjoy the game no longer, give us a shot, we may be small but youll defenetly enjoy the company and the fun we can offer.

Klingon Elite Honor Guard

This is the sister Fleet of Starfleet Operations Command for our Klingon contigent. So if you are also looking for a fleet that offers both Federation and Klingon enjoyment, we can offer that as well. Qapla!

Promotion System

Academy Cadet - your initiated rank once you enter the fleet/limited in options
Ensign - 100k donations to fleet projects, gain access to fleet bank
Lt Commander - 200k donations to fleet projects/Gain access to fleet stores
Commander - based on activity level
Commodore - mostly ranked officers whom have been with the fleet for along time

Current Starbase Holding Levels

Starbase T4 * (for all sections *)
Dilitheum Mine T3 *
Embassy T3 *
Spire T3*

xlocutusofborgx 08-20-2012 11:13 AM

mmm breakfast of champions, english muffins and milk mmmm, now to get this baby back to the top. :D

merlincole 08-20-2012 01:27 PM

I know how you feel, my fleet has did the same. We should talk about thing

xlocutusofborgx 08-20-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincole (Post 5369001)
I know how you feel, my fleet has did the same. We should talk about thing

just shoot me a pm :)

mmm, haven me some glorious fun doing stf's galore, time to get back to blasten borgies :eek:

xlocutusofborgx 08-21-2012 05:17 PM

Ahh finally Elite Maco Commander, and to boot a great elite cure run. Now off to do all my alts lol. And we cant have this on page2!!! GAH! :eek: :D

xlocutusofborgx 08-22-2012 07:00 PM

Man them tribbles on the starbase are everywhere!!! Must be eating all my cake i leave around. Well gotta do some KDF stf's tonight, then maybe some dabo... hmmm. Well lets get this baby back where it should shall we *hurls to front page* :D

xlocutusofborgx 08-22-2012 09:17 PM

boo well sorta, got my mark xi honor guard shield :P ahh back to the madness :eek:

xlocutusofborgx 08-23-2012 03:25 PM

*stretch* ahh that felt better, now back to stf'n and gettin some more dilitheum for starbase projects.. dam you and your 200k special mission requirements lol.

xlocutusofborgx 08-23-2012 08:39 PM

woot finally got my honor guard personal shield mark xii :) 2 to go. And we cant have this far down here, need to get it back up to the top.

xlocutusofborgx 08-24-2012 06:46 PM

time to rock the stfs and get some more prototypes and then maybe chill and do some dabo later.. gettin crazy in here lol :D