||08-22-2012 04:39 PM
Release Notes: August 23, 2012
- Resolved an issue which caused the explosions from destroying Borg Devices in the tutorial to not affect nearby Borg.
- Updated several maps to remove the overly-bloomy areas.
- Added the TOS Bridge and TOS Ship Interior template maps to the Foundry.
- Improved performance while in the Foundry editor.
- Lag should be greatly reduced. Please report it if it's not.
- Updated the Armitage to support the Type 6 material.
- Players who have already purchased this ship will need to reclaim it from the C-store to see the change.
- The player's head will remain visible when enabling visuals in an EV Suit.
- Updated the rewards for the Defera Invasion Probe boss missions to give out fleet marks at the same rate as other hard missions in the Borg invasion.
- 20 regularly and 25 during fleet hour.
- Resolved an issue where the cooldown time may not always be displayed for the Regent's console.
- Fleet Duty Officers:
- The variety of Duty Officers received by opening packs has increased.
- Fleet Duty Officers will not grant Recruitment CXP and Dilithium when dismissed.
- Fleet Reports:
- Updated "Espionage Report" to correct the odds calculations, so it's now uniform with other success/crit odds.
- All Report assignments now require a specific Specialization, instead of having some require this while others accepted any Officer from a specific department.
- The following assignments were affected by this change:
- Development Report
- Engineering Report
- Marauding Report
- Military Report
- Science Report
- Flight Deck Officers updated:
- The buffs provided for Recall, Intercept and Escort modes no longer rapidly flicker between being active and inactive.
- Facility 4028 Fugitives Assignment Chain:
- Doubled the CXP rewards for completing "Return Dominion Fugitive to Facility 4028" for both Federation and KDF.
- Duty Officer Personnel Officers should no longer close the window when certain assignments are accepted.
- Fleet Mark Boosts are now available for purchase on Fleet Starbases!
- Visit your Operations Quartermaster to find the items for sale on your store.
- These boosts do not need to be provisioned, and are available without running any special unlock projects.
- Each boost will provide you with a 20% bonus on your Fleet Marks, up to a total of 100 Fleet Marks earned.
- A minimum of 1 will be awarded in cases where fractions would result.
- The price per boost is 15,000 Fleet Credits.
- 5,000 of which you'll make back by donating the bonus Fleet Marks!
- Fleet Leaderboards now update correctly when players contribute multiple Duty Officers at once.
- The initial Crew loss from torpedo hits is no longer unresistable.
- If you have resistance to Crew damage, you should now see a greater difference to your losses over time.
- Updated the descriptions of several Operational Asset ships to include their unique abilities.
- Updated Draw Fire:
- Ranks 2 and 3 of this power are no longer far more Fragile to incoming fire than originally intended.
- Also increased the amount of damage you can take before losing the effects.
- Updated Melee Combat:
- Melee weapons and attacks now have 80% bonus shield penetration, up from 50%.
- Increased the base damage of all melee attacks.
- Nanopulse melee weapons were given a smaller damage boost than other melee weapons.
- Melee attacks now benefit from Weapon Proficiency, but receive a smaller bonus from Combat Specialist.
- The maximum total bonus is still the same as before.
- Unarmed combat still does not benefit from Weapon Proficiency.
- Rebalanced the damage values of some specific melee attacks to help equalize the value of different melee weapon types.
- Increased the base turn rate of the Science Vessel, Science Vessel Refit, Science Vessel Retrofit, and Fleet Science Vessel Retrofit from 14 to 15.
- All Damage Resistance consumables that grant Shield Damage resistance now grant the correct amount of resistance.
- Updated tooltips on several consumables that granted damage resistance.
- They were listed as a %damage resistance and are now correctly displayed as an integer.
- This is a text change only.
- Updated all abilities and consumables that affect Team, not allies, specifically "Team".
- Ground Team abilities and consumables will affect all team members: players, Bridge Officers, and Pets.
- Space Team abilities and consumables will only affect players, no pets.
- Previously, these Team abilities and consumables affected the 5 closest teammates, so players were often not Buffed properly.
- Updated and clarified tooltips for Ground Armors.
- Consumable Peregrine and To'Duj Fighters can now be slotted into device slots on your ship while you are on a ground map.
- Consumable Peregrine Fighters can now be equipped on the D'Kora by Federation players.
- Consumable To'Duj Fighters can now be equipped on the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship by KDF players.
- Updated Polarized Tetryon weapons so they proc as frequently as intended.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the procs on some Phased Tetryon weapons from functioning properly.
- Preview images have been added to the career selection page of the character creation UI.
- New items received in the reward popup list on the chat window will now always appear at the bottom of the list.
- Autocomplete is now working properly in mail and various invitation text input boxes.
- Resolved issues with HUD UI options not remembering changes for Mouse Over selections.