Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Going AFK (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=362991)

pwebranflakes 08-22-2012 05:46 PM

Going AFK

Hi Captains!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be AFK from the forums for the next week or so -- starting tonight, I'm gone until next Wednesday (8/29) for my lil' and only sister's wedding, and then again from Thursday (8/30) until Sunday (9/2) for PAX Prime (I'll be helping out the Neverwinter team!). If you're going, make sure you stop by and say "hi"!

UPDATE: I'll be back on Tues, 9/4, after the holiday.

Our amazing Community Moderators will be watching over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered :)

I will be posting the "Star Trek: The Journey" posts each night still, and the mentioned CMs will be getting up plenty of STO news and blogs for you all to check out.

Until next Wednesday, and then the Monday after that, LLAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

centersolace 08-22-2012 05:52 PM

Have fun Brandon! Best of luck to them and you!

Just pray they have a good caterer. :P

zorbane 08-22-2012 05:56 PM

Hope to see you at PAX Brandon ;)

pwebranflakes 08-22-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centersolace (Post 5402041)
Have fun Brandon! Best of luck to them and you!

Just pray they have a good caterer. :P

Thanks! There are going to be 300+ guests there, and I'm told the reception is going to be the best part haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorbane (Post 5402081)
Hope to see you at PAX Brandon ;)

See you there!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

hortwort 08-22-2012 06:22 PM

-starts a ruckus-

carmenara 08-22-2012 10:07 PM

Technically AFK means away from keyboard so we need a few new acronyms for this situation where the human will be away from his machine masters for an extended period of time and way beyond practical luring range of a forum and a computer screen :D

How about

AFC (away from computer) - nah too short
AFH (away from home) - hmm
AFO (away from office) - hmmmm

Lol.

th3xr34p3r 08-22-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5401961)
Hi Captains!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be AFK from the forums for the next week or so -- starting tonight, I'm gone until next Wednesday (8/29) for my lil' and only sister's wedding, and then again from Thursday (8/30) until Sunday (9/2) for PAX Prime (I'll be helping out the Neverwinter team!). If you're going, make sure you stop by and say "hi"!

Our amazing Community Moderators will be watching over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered :)

I will be posting the "Star Trek: The Journey" posts each night still, and the mentioned CMs will be getting up plenty of STO news and blogs for you all to check out.

Until next Wednesday, and then the Monday after that, LLAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Tell her SSR says Congratulations and have fun at pax buddy, see ya when you get back.

psiameese 08-23-2012 12:09 AM

See ya when you get back, Branflakes.

/peers around corners of forum for Stormy and gets out popcorn.

champion1701 08-23-2012 12:16 AM

I've missed Stormshade :(

tobar26th 08-23-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5401961)
Our amazing Community Moderators will be taking over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered :)

Brandon =/\=

Fixed that for ya ;-)

Just kidding - have a great time.