Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   KDF Bug costume (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=363801)

aenta 08-23-2012 10:03 AM

KDF Bug costume

Ok, this is mainly cause i can't fidn the "report bug button". and because this bug has been here for 8 MONTHS.

why can't i change the costume of the bridge officer i got for getting marauder fully ranked!

seriously i know Cryptic doesn't seem to care about the mountain of bugs KDF have to suffer...but come on.

if anyone has a fix, or a way get Cryptics attention for this. please post it.

majesticmsfc 08-23-2012 03:58 PM

I haven't used my Maraudering officer yet, for this very reason. It's a bad joke and the progress on this has Stahled.

logandarklighter 08-23-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesticmsfc (Post 5422611)
...and the progress on this has Stahled.

Ooooh... BURN...

Well-played sir. :D

gleitfrosch 08-24-2012 04:08 PM

i also have worked toward the boff and it was a huge disappointment to realise that he can not be customised.

sometimes the small bugs hurt as much as the major ones.

onehyak 10-15-2012 07:04 PM

I was thinking about this after i got my Boff for Marauding4. I think it's the fact that it uses Federation costume options which are locked for KDF members. Does the Federation side Diplomacy Boff costume allow for editing?

lostusthorn 10-16-2012 02:05 AM

Of course the fed diplomatic exchange officer is fully customizable with all options they have on the kdf side. So full Orion getup for Orions, Nausiccan armor for Nausiccans etc.

jnohd 10-16-2012 10:28 AM

On my Diplomacy 4 feddie, I can dress up my Gorn BOff the same as I can on KDF side. Full KDF Gorn uniforms are available. I think I can even use the Veteran parts. I know I can use the c-store parts.

Somehow, I don't seem to have my Marauding 4 BOff on KDF side yet... hmm... I'll have to remember to try and claim them later.

That all said, I wonder... when we eventually see the whole "Make your First Officer a character" system, will it mean we could play the opposing faction BOff we get for Dip/Maraud some day? Because I'd love to play that Gorn on Fed side once in a while... :D

That would be an nice way of unlocking playable Reman, Breen, Dominion, Android, Liberated Borg, Borg, Photonic, and opposing faction characters...

weylandjuarez 10-17-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesticmsfc (Post 5422611)
It's a bad joke and the progress on this has Stahled.

*Please* let me use this in my sig :D

elandarksky 10-17-2012 08:03 AM

Sadly I have seen posts of this nature a few times, (if i remember i did recall seeing one with a response 'its in the pipeline'... guess its been blocked for a while)

At the risk of being a cryingklink, (what am i saying we have no tearducts!) but if this problem was fed side... sigh

Would be nice if the transporters in the first city are fixed too. last I was on the homeworld the useless transporter officer couldnt get my destination right! And due to the game mechanics -I- couldnt get -HIS- destination right either; send him to Grethor where he belongs.

Back to the non-changable boffs, i think the problem is due to fed boffs only being allowed a uniform costume, but they are jammed in the civilian get up.. (although i have a lovely human male who appears to be wearing prison garb :D)

On a side note, very cross that federation can get (fed affiliated) klingon boffs leveling up.. Worf was the exception to the rule! >.<

jnohd 10-17-2012 10:54 AM

its stuck wearing off duty? Can you access alll the off duty uniforms at least?