Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Federation Costume Pack Available (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=363841)

trailturtle 08-23-2012 11:14 AM

Federation Costume Pack Available
 
The brand-new TNG Season One Costume Pack is now available in the C-Store. Check out this Blog to read more about it.

Link to the C-Store.

matteo716maikai 08-23-2012 11:18 AM

meh.

id personally rather have seen something useful for pvp. like a new map.

martydarty 08-23-2012 11:20 AM

read the monthly questions
 
Read augusts questions and answers they are working on new pvp maps.

stof4nb0y 08-23-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteo716maikai (Post 5413701)
meh.

id personally rather have seen something useful for pvp. like a new map.

Which has nothing to do with this, since costumes are made by different people than the people who work on PvP.

darkstarkirian 08-23-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stof4nb0y (Post 5413961)
Which has nothing to do with this, since costumes are made by different people than the people who work on PvP.

Ok.

Meh, still nothing for the KDF.

karmapoint 08-23-2012 11:49 AM

cool if you have a FED toon. Good too buy.

But if you play with a KDF toon, you never get a new uniform pack like this. :/

kyushindo 08-23-2012 11:52 AM

I agrea with you there ...dont you think its about time the KDF had some love instead of pandering to the feds all the time? its like the KDF are just NPCs and there are no player base for them....or at least thats how there treated so please please KDF need love too.

stoleviathan99 08-23-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karmapoint (Post 5414661)
cool if you have a FED toon. Good too buy.

But if you play with a KDF toon, you never get a new uniform pack like this. :/

Sure you will. They will certainly have a pack which includes Worf's S1 haircut and baldric.

My guess is a reskin of the KDF fleet uniform with S1 Worf haircut and baldric thrown in.

josephkerr 08-23-2012 12:43 PM

Very nice.

Now when're you gonna fix the other TNG uniforms we paid for? Y'know, where a red uniform gives you a pink collar, the hem-lines have been drawn by the devs kids and the colour doesn't match up to the hem-line under the arm?

See, when I pay money and get that kinda stuff, kinda explains why ya havn't had any out of me for a long while.

jcsww 08-23-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josephkerr (Post 5416241)
Very nice.

Now when're you gonna fix the other TNG uniforms we paid for? Y'know, where a red uniform gives you a pink collar, the hem-lines have been drawn by the devs kids and the colour doesn't match up to the hem-line under the arm?

See, when I pay money and get that kinda stuff, kinda explains why ya havn't had any out of me for a long while.

^^^THIS!!!

It takes way too long for these uniforms to be fixed after people buy them. The AGT uniforms took 7 months to fix some of the original issues with them and they still have issues! Although I don't really want this uniform pack, I will probably buy it. All I'm waiting for to make that decision is... What's currently wrong with it and how bad is it?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 AM.