||08-29-2012 07:39 PM
Release Notes: August 30, 2012
- The inventory window will now only open when opening the status window, it will no longer return when changing tabs.
- It is now possible to select the text in mail.
- The center console in Shanty Town is no longer buried by an excess of sand.
- Further improved Foundry editor performance.
- This should make everything work much quicker.
- While in shooter mode, holding down the left mouse button will now continually activate the primary weapon ability.
- Resolved an issue that occasionally caused the game client to crash when logging out while in the tailor.
- Updated the discharge ship confirmation text.
- General server stability improvements.
- Dilithium rewards granted for dismissing any Duty Officer have been reduced.
- New rewards are as follows:
- White: 1
- Green: 10
- Blue: 25
- Purple: 50
- Amount of Recruitment CXP has not been altered.
- All Duty Officers obtained from the Fleet Exchange can once more be contributed to Fleet Projects.
- This change is retroactive, and will allow all existing versions of these items to be contributed, as well as any obtained in the future.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some of the Replicator food from unlocking properly when acquiring certain Chefs.