Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   pvp weekly update 8/30/2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=372741)

matteo716maikai 08-30-2012 03:23 PM

pvp weekly update 8/30/2012
 
I have no idea, I haven't been playing....



Will add stuff as I discover it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfleetfc (Post 5530261)
Patch Notes:

The center console in Shanty Town is no longer buried by an excess of sand.


starfleetfc 08-30-2012 03:38 PM

Patch Notes:

The center console in Shanty Town is no longer buried by an excess of sand.

houseofcritz 08-30-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfleetfc (Post 5530261)
Patch Notes:

The center console in Shanty Town is no longer buried by an excess of sand.

YES!!!!!!!!!! the pvp fixes are just rolling in

aquitaine985 08-30-2012 03:53 PM

Meh.

/10char

dassemsto 08-30-2012 04:50 PM

uhmm... there will be a new "set" coming when the Hive STF is launched...


only question is: will it break pvp (more)?

bitemepwe 08-30-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfleetfc (Post 5530261)
Patch Notes:

The center console in Shanty Town is no longer buried by an excess of sand.

Yay! For virtual shovels.

dontdrunkimshoot 08-30-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dassemsto (Post 5531021)
uhmm... there will be a new "set" coming when the Hive STF is launched...


only question is: will it break pvp (more)?

source????

dassemsto 08-31-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 5531821)
source????

One of my fleetmates posted it in our fleet-forums. Havn't been able to get hold of him for source yet, but he's usually very reliable. He listnes to all the interviews and podcasts etc, so I guess that's where he got it from. He also says we should expect the Hive to be launced in about 3 weeks... :)

(will try to get hold of him for source)

dontdrunkimshoot 08-31-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dassemsto (Post 5534581)
One of my fleetmates posted it in our fleet-forums. Havn't been able to get hold of him for source yet, but he's usually very reliable. He listnes to all the interviews and podcasts etc, so I guess that's where he got it from. He also says we should expect the Hive to be launced in about 3 weeks... :)

(will try to get hold of him for source)

i could understand a console maybe, i don't know how they are going to do a set with just 1 mission

kingscorpio78 08-31-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 5535291)
i could understand a console maybe, i don't know how they are going to do a set with just 1 mission

mh, random loot drops like very rare borg deflector tec?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 PM.