Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Call out to Devs, AWNSER MY QUESTION! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=380051)

burstdragon323 09-07-2012 02:10 PM

Call out to Devs, AWNSER MY QUESTION!

Dan, you continuously ignore an IMPORTANT QUESTION I have been TRYING to ask for my fellow KDF players! BOTH on the Raptr QA and on the Ask Cryptic!

Dan, In a previous Ask Cryptic you said that that the Devs were looking at an alternative method to select Ships for the KDF Fleet Requisitions. Can you elaborate on this, and will we see Non-Klingon ships added, such as the Varanus, which is one of two Pure Science Vessels with a Console available?

Is it really so hard to answer this question?! Would it be some kind of Game-Breaker to answer this?!

obsidiusrex 09-07-2012 02:12 PM

Rule #2.

captainrevo1 09-07-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstdragon323 (Post 5625101)
Dan, you continuously ignore an IMPORTANT QUESTION I have been TRYING to ask for my fellow KDF players! BOTH on the Raptr QA and on the Ask Cryptic!

Dan, In a previous Ask Cryptic you said that that the Devs were looking at an alternative method to select Ships for the KDF Fleet Requisitions. Can you elaborate on this, and will we see Non-Klingon ships added, such as the Varanus, which is one of two Pure Science Vessels with a Console available?

Is it really so hard to answer this question?! Would it be some kind of Game-Breaker to answer this?!

You do realise that he gets asked hundreds of questions each month, of which he selects about 15 or so and that the vast majority of people dont get their questions answered over the people who do? there is a difference between ignoring someone and not answering every question ever put to him.

although shouting at him in capital letters because he did not is not going to help your case.

palpha2clearance 09-07-2012 02:46 PM

do not feel bad he skips my questions too now for the last two or three ask Cryptic, but he does answer the people who ask the same question after I do, so its not that big of deal, I get the impression he does not like the level of detail that my questions consist of.

I am usually 3 or 4 steps ahead of people, not because i am vain.....its an occupational hazard to think a head with visionary leadership. Unfortunately some do not understand it.

captainrevo1 09-07-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palpha2clearance (Post 5625831)

I am usually 3 or 4 steps ahead of people, not because i am vain.....its an occupational hazard to think a head with visionary leadership. Unfortunately some do not understand it.

yeah, saying you have visionary leadership and being 3 or 4 steps ahead of us mere mortals is not vain at all.

palpha2clearance 09-07-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burstdragon323 (Post 5625101)

nope it is a trained condition.

brokenmirror2012 09-07-2012 03:57 PM

Dev Responce ETA: 742 Days 23 Hours 22 Minutes 39 seconds.

Yelling at them makes them ignore u moar

blitzsth 09-07-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palpha2clearance (Post 5625831)
do not feel bad he skips my questions too now for the last two or three ask Cryptic, but he does answer the people who ask the same question after I do, so its not that big of deal, I get the impression he does not like the level of detail that my questions consist of.

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...hornblower.png

I'll just leave this here for you.