Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Special Lock Box Promotion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=391241)

pwebranflakes 09-19-2012 12:00 PM

Special Lock Box Promotion

Starting tomorrow around 10AM PDT, for a limited time only, we'll be running a special Lock Box promotion. You won't want to miss out! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

raud1 09-19-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 5761061)
Starting tomorrow around 10AM PDT, for a limited time only, we'll be running a special Lock Box promotion. You won't want to miss out! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

Quote:

As an additional feature of this week-long Lock Box Promo, the Lobi Crystal Store is being completely refilled with all of your old favorite items from the Ferengi Lock Box, while still maintaining the prizes that were added alongside the Tholian Lock Box. We'll be keeping all of these items in the Lobi store for the foreseeable future, and plan to add even more items for you to choose from.

Will the prices for the old Ferengi Lobi items be adjusted or their original prices?

Thanks for any info!

starkaos 09-19-2012 12:07 PM

Was hoping for a new lockbox, but some people will get use out of this.

drkfrontiers 09-19-2012 12:09 PM

Yip nothing new here :(

Oh wait I have the Jemmy and the Recluse :)

jexsamx 09-19-2012 12:09 PM

Interesting. Quite glad to see the Tholian box's lessons have been applied to the older ones. And restoring the old Ferengi Lobi stuff plus the Tholian stuff is definitely a bright move.

I just...

...two at once? Really? Seriously? You couldn't reissue one for two weeks and the other for the next two weeks or something? You're going to blow this load all at once instead of milking it by drawing it out?

That's really my only complaint. Both at once is too much of an okay but ultimately annoying thing.

amayakitsune 09-19-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

We'll be keeping all of these items in the Lobi store for the foreseeable future, and plan to add even more items for you to choose from.
So does this mean the Lobi items wont be disappearing again like after the ferengi box?

direphoenix 09-19-2012 12:16 PM

I applaud what appears to be a solid effort to improve these lockboxes. Bravo!

wilv 09-19-2012 12:18 PM

I'm confused. If the point of putting ships in a lockbox was to keep them available and yet rare, why bring them up again. I mean if you guys are just going to keep giving people more chances to get them, why not just put them up on the C-store in the FIRST place...

gamerjosh 09-19-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amayakitsune (Post 5761191)
So does this mean the Lobi items wont be disappearing again like after the ferengi box?

So it would appear to be. This makes me very happy as I do not yet have the recluse carrier and it'll take a little while I get one.

robdmc 09-19-2012 12:18 PM

I still have about 300 of each. I don't need more.