||09-19-2012 06:16 PM
Release Notes: September 20, 2012
- The beam/warp out button is now disabled while a mission is paused.
- Mirror Universe ships can now change their ship name prefix to I.S.S.
- This does not include other ships that just have a Mirror material applied via the tailor.
- Added new music to default explore rotation.
- Updated the Standard bridge to raise up the Captain's chair and realign the door to the Ready Room.
- Klingon players can queue for PVE or PVP only after they complete the tutorial.
- The Regent should now adopt whatever fleet emblem the player's fleet uses, like other ships.
- Resolved an issue where players invited to a fleet map that were not a part of any fleet could not move between fleet maps.
- Transwarp abilities should no longer play the default warp-out animation after playing the Transwarp animation.
- All Fleet Duty Officers should now have the correct Departments for their Specialization.
- Energy Weapons duty officer roster powers that reduce cooldown on Cannon bridge officer abilities now display the correct recharge reduction.
- Sensor Duty Officer active roster powers are now accurately applied to enemy targets when used.
- Decreased the cost of all operational assets.
- New Operational Assets are now available in the Fleet Starbase store, including the following:
- Galaxy Dreadnought
- Bortasqu' War Cruiser
- Decreased the tier to unlock the Operational Assets for the Imperial Class Assault Cruiser, Dervish, Deifant, Dacoit Flight Deck Cruiser, Zilant Battleship, and Vo'quv Carrier.
- Operational Assets can now be used from the player's inventory and no longer need to be equipped in a Device slot.
- Fleet Vulcan Security Teams are now equipped with Phaser Sniper Rifles.
- The description for Fleet Caitian Security Teams now correctly refers to their weapons as Phaser Split Beam Rifles.
- The "Rally Security Team" Operational Asset now properly resets the cooldown for all Captain abilities
- The description for the Fleet Photonic Security Team Operational Asset now correctly refers to their grenades as Stun Grenades, not Photon Grenades.
- Rephrased the description of the Gravitic Instability Probe Operational Asset.
- Updated the tooltip for the Fleet Mine-Laying Assault Cruiser Operational Asset to include a more complete list of its powers.
- Updated the tooltip for the Caitian Security Team Operational Asset to include a more complete list of its powers.
- The Atrox Carrier Operational Asset will now properly use Transfer Shield Strength.
- The Fleet Remodulation Beacon Operational Asset no longer looks like a turret.
- Engineering Kit summoned pets; drones, turrets, mines, etc.; will now despawn if you remove the kit.
- Updated Miracle Worker I: Its healing value was 1/10 the value it should have been.
- Resolved an issue that caused the tooltip for Sweeping Strikes to display fluctuating damage numbers.
- Sensor Analysis should no longer force you into combat
- Klingon Honor Guard Ground Set:
- Updated the Mk XII ground set: Owners of this set will see additional stats that should have been there all along.
- Clarified all of the tooltips for this set bonus.
- Understanding what the set does should be much easier now.
- Polaron Procs:
- Assigned a stack limit to Polaron Energy Drains.
- Polaron energy drain comes with two components:
- 1) Max energy level reduction to all subsystems that lasts 5 seconds.
- 2) An instant drain of all subsystem energy.
- This has no duration - enemy immediately begins regenerating energy lost from this instant effect.
- The new Stack Limit on Polaron procs applies ONLY to the duration-based aspect that reduces a target's max energy.
- The instant drain is not limited.
- Powers from a non-pet entity with an owner now report their source as being from their owner.
- Changed the Display Names of many boxed items, to cut down on the over-use of the term "Special Requisition Pack":
- All costume items are now contained in packs named "Outfit Box - ..."
- All ground vanity pets are now in packs named "Ground Non-Combat Pet - ..."
- All ground combat pets are now in packs named "Ground Combat Pet - ..."
- All space vanity pets are now in packs named "Space Non-Combat Pet - ..."
- All space combat pets are now in packs named "Space Combat Pet - ..."
- All equipment are now in packs named "Special Equipment Pack - ..."
- All device and consumable items are now in packs named "Special Device Pack - ..."
- Chairs now have their own custom interact icon.
- Added a game credits button to the minimap dropdown menu.
- Can once again select and copy text from in-game mail.
- The Create Content button has been moved to inside the main window on the character select screen.
- Multiple interact options should no longer show up unnecessarily while teamed.
- Resolved an issue where completed missions wouldn't always disappear from the contact's list of options immediately.
- Updated the Fire All keybinds:
- The Fire All Torpedoes keybind no longer fires Mines.
- The Fire All Mines keybind is now functional again.
- The Fire All Phasers and Torpedoes keybind is now functional again.
- The Fire All Torpedoes and Mines keybind is now functional again.
- The Acid Horta Hatchling from the Lobi store is incorrectly named Crystal Horta Hatchling once it's unpacked.
- It correctly spawns an Acid Horta; this is just a display name issue.
- Uncommon quality Ferengi and Cardassian lock boxes have been changed to Common quality.
- Some of these boxes in the Exchange may still be labeled as Uncommon.
- The items within the boxes are the same.