Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   3rd Infantry Division in Recruiting! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=392181)

danielcurrie 09-20-2012 09:11 AM

3rd Infantry Division in Recruiting!

3rd Infantry Division

Introduction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Infantry Division is a newly emerged, structured fleet for older and newer STO players. Throughout the Star Trek Universe there have been actions taken by many famous captains that would have been considered insane yet they pulled it off. It is in this spirit that our MACO derived fleet hopes to follow and emulate!

I myself have been a player since closed beta & open beta as well as being a lifetime subscriber. We have the dependability to be here for the long haul. I have a free downloadable external STO map for your use. We can help you along as you make your start in STO. Experienced MMO player or fresh off the bus all people with a love for Star Trek are welcome here. We have already begun on Starbase missions and a website is soon to follow. If you would like to join you may reply to me here or message me in game Currie@danielcurri.

We will welcome all players from all walks of life. No play time requirements, just a place to find good company from fellow like minded STO players. Live long and prosper!

Rules
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Respect fellow members.
> Keep swearing to a minimum, preferably none..
> Follow the fleet chain of command.
> Be nice.
> Join in as much as possible.
> Have fun!

Basic Information

> Structured fleet.
> Possibility for RP scenarios.
> Daily PVP.
> Weekly recruitment events.
> Full of helpful members.

3rdID Structure

The 3rd Infantry Division follows a structure that uses MACO ranks which are similar to those used in most Armies throughout the world today. We have Three Detachments for each career path and each of these is headed up by a Detachment Leader and XO and overseen by our Command Staff. Our structure looks like this:

COMMANDING OFFICER

|
V

COMMAND STAFF

|
V

DETACHMENT LEADERS

|
V

DETACHMENT XO

|
V

DETACHMENT MEMBER

Links

> FORUMS - www.3rdID.enjin.com
> TEAMSPEAK - eurots10.gameservers.com:9238

Second Lieutenant Currie
3rd Infantry Division
Commanding Officer
=/\=

danielcurrie 09-21-2012 06:06 AM

Daily Update
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Members have been recruiting more and more.
  • Starbase Projects are at finishing point.
  • C-Store item up for grabs for biggest recruiter/donater for the month.
  • Website is underway.
  • Each member has been assigned thier MACO rank and department.

danielcurrie 09-29-2012 05:38 AM

Just a quick update before I shoot off to work.....

TeeamSpeak: eurots10.gameservers.com:9238