Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Azura'a captain is missing! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393151)

veritech001 09-20-2012 07:08 PM

Azura'a captain is missing!

Ok, here what happens. Some time ago, I accidentally deleted the data pad that allows me to summon the SS Azura II for trading, so I decided to to the Azura mission again to get a new one. I get all the way to Azura's engine room but the captain, Captain Brott is nowhere to be found, and I need to speak to her to progress to the next part of the mission. What gives here?

crashdragon 09-20-2012 07:14 PM

She got a better job at EVE.

claransa 09-20-2012 08:29 PM

I've had similar problems, boffs keep disapearing mobs constantly respawning as soon as you kill them. I zerged through this mission tonight, respawning as needed and finally made it back to my ship to find a fight in the transporter room where they killed the transporter chief and I couldn't complete it.

Today's patch broke something, KDF players are complaining about problems too.

xrle 09-21-2012 02:23 AM

Azurra - Stranded in space - broken

Azurra = stranded in space mission is broken. Worked well before maintenance of shard
Now ALL my bridge officers dissapers - they are OUTSIDE map.
Same with the onboard enemies - they are inside walls.
I can see then but cant fire on them - they can but fire on me.
Azzure Chief is MISSING - (killed by onboard enemies inside the walls)

Tried to 1)aboart mission, wait ? hour, do mission again -> no effect
2)do a full VERIFY files (option on launcer) -> no effect
3) total reinstall STO -> no effect

Any got a solution ?

regs rlennarte

barrett69 09-22-2012 10:55 AM

Same here. Stuck np units. My team mates are all over the place. And no Captain anywhere.

collegepark2151 09-22-2012 11:16 AM

It seems to be a very widespread bug. Many ground maps are affected. The volume boundaries are broken and characters are falling through the floor. Hopefully a fix will come soon.

designationxr377 09-22-2012 02:24 PM

Also encountered this and filed a report.

This is the first mission you have new players playing. Not a real good one to show them if it doesn't work.

realmslore 09-23-2012 02:42 PM

Just signed up for STO today. I'm running Stranded in Space mission and am on the step 'Speak to Captain Brott'. I'm here in at the Warp Core but there is no Captain Brott. There is a thug here stuck half in the wall shoot at an Azura Crewman, but the thug cannot be attacked. Not sure what I'm suppose to do now. Can I reset this mission?

evilgenius180 09-23-2012 03:46 PM

Go into your mission journal (default: j) and go to the "In Progress" tab. Select the mission and drop it. Then go back to the first page and get it again.

Unfortunately, this is a very bad bug, especially since it's the first mission. I started a new toon last night. I was lucky on my 2nd go and was able to talk to her before she disappeared. Cryptic needs to make this bug their top priority, but it's hard to say if they actually will. The crew disappearing was OK for me, but could be bad for new players. However, Brott disappearing is a mission ending bug. :(

evilgenius180 09-23-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrle (Post 5783371)
Azurra = stranded in space mission is broken. Worked well before maintenance of shard
Now ALL my bridge officers dissapers - they are OUTSIDE map.
Same with the onboard enemies - they are inside walls.
I can see then but cant fire on them - they can but fire on me.
Azzure Chief is MISSING - (killed by onboard enemies inside the walls)

Tried to 1)aboart mission, wait ? hour, do mission again -> no effect
2)do a full VERIFY files (option on launcer) -> no effect
3) total reinstall STO -> no effect

Any got a solution ?

regs rlennarte

It's nothing on your end and nothing you can do will fix it. Unfortunately, we have to wait for Cryptic to fix it. :rolleyes: