Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   ESD #11 (ticket 1,405,750) Club 47 hacked?! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=402591)

robinphoenixx 09-29-2012 05:26 PM

ESD #11 (ticket 1,405,750) Club 47 hacked?!

Greetings,

Some weird stuff is going on at Club 47 at ESD #11. The DJ is jumping quite high from left to right, Admiral Quinn sunk half into the floor, Sulu is typing an invisible console, the Bartender is packing a gun and some unknown Ensign is floating in a very weird way near the bar.

Either this is a Dev joke, or the place is hacked. This can't be a bug. Check ticket 1.405.750

EDIT: Okay, lol, Commander Burgess, an Attendant, and the Desk from the promotion hall on ESD are here as well.

EDIT 2: Okay, #5 is doing weird stuff as well. This is nuts!

khayuung 09-29-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinphoenixx (Post 5892771)
Greetings,

Some weird stuff is going on at Club 47 at ESD #11. The DJ is jumping quite high from left to right, Admiral Quinn sunk half into the floor, Sulu is typing an invisible console, the Bartender is packing a gun and some unknown Ensign is floating in a very weird way near the bar.

Either this is a Dev joke, or the place is hacked. This can't be a bug. Check ticket 1.405.750

EDIT: Okay, lol, Commander Burgess, an Attendant, and the Desk from the promotion hall on ESD are here as well.

EDIT 2: Okay, #5 is doing weird stuff as well. This is nuts!

...epic. Very epic.

grtiggy 09-29-2012 07:29 PM

klingons have been able to dock at ESD and kill NPC's , i honestly think this is awesome as it now actually feels like there is a war with feddys and klingons killing each other and doing something that effects the game on a whole ... maybe not exactly intentional but better than what it was lol.

wolfpacknz 09-29-2012 07:56 PM

You been drinking at the bar in Club 47?

khayuung 09-29-2012 08:44 PM

...ah yeah I knew that was some Tholian scent around that shady dealer in the corner.

foundrelic 10-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grtiggy (Post 5894351)
klingons have been able to dock at ESD and kill NPC's , i honestly think this is awesome as it now actually feels like there is a war with feddys and klingons killing each other and doing something that effects the game on a whole ... maybe not exactly intentional but better than what it was lol.

Only problem with this is, You have seen ESD Space right? There's rarely fewer than 30 Player ships out there.

If this were a war and a Klingon ship attempted to dock at ESD they would die horribly in SECONDS.

kylesal24 10-03-2012 10:59 AM

^^ This. That, plus the HUGE station does have weapons. Would give a full fleet 30 seconds of life.

Kyle

red01999 10-03-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foundrelic (Post 5930871)
Only problem with this is, You have seen ESD Space right? There's rarely fewer than 30 Player ships out there.

If this were a war and a Klingon ship attempted to dock at ESD they would die horribly in SECONDS.

This reminds me vaguely of what happened the day that the 2800's first episode premiered.

At the end of it there were four or five completely full instances of ships in Bajoran orbit.

I pointed out that with this kind of firepower (300+ ships) we could just vaporize DS9 and be done with it. Some agreed! :D

empireofsteve 10-03-2012 12:44 PM

It was done by a Klingon infiltration unit.