||10-03-2012 05:50 PM
Release Notes: October 4, 2012
- Re-increased the Dilithium mining rewards.
- Updated the Mirror Qin Raptor Bridge Officer Seating.
- It incorrectly had an Ensign Tactical seat, which is what the standard, non-mirror Qin Raptor has.
- It was corrected so it now has an Ensign Engineering seat.
- The Tal'Kyr small craft can now use the V.S.S. registry Name prefix and the VS registry Number prefix.
- Freighters can now use the NAR registry Number prefix.
- Updated the 29th Century Pistol:
- The Damage Immunity will no longer sometimes last longer than the duration of the associated Stasis Field effect.
- The effects of the 29th Century Stasis Pistol's secondary fire can now be reduced by having a high Willpower skill.
- Targets affected by the Stasis Beam will no longer be affected by it while they are already under its affects.
- Time Travel Duty Officer Assignments:
- Numeric rewards for all Time Travel assignments have been dramatically increased.
- Medical Assignment now requires either a Counselor, Nurse or Medic.
- Medical Assignment no longer has a success modifier for slotting a Warp Theorist.
- Medical Assignment second officer slot is now restricted to Medical only, it no longer allows Science department officers to be slotted.
- The turn rate debuff applied by the Warp Theorist Duty Officers through Tachyon Beam is no longer lasting longer than it ought.