Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Klingon costumes: Is there a bikini? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=406421)

willamsheridan 10-04-2012 10:37 AM

Klingon costumes: Is there a bikini?

I was just selecting other clothes for my orion boffs and thought i saw the word bikini. I couldnt select it though. Is there a bikini? Its not part of the formal style clothes pack from the c-store because thats fed only but are there no other casual clothes (or casual clothes for the Klingons at all) somewhere?

dirlettia 10-04-2012 10:39 AM

The Orion chest armour is a Bikini. They work along the superhero lines where more flesh equals better protection.

willamsheridan 10-04-2012 10:55 AM

I just thought there was a seperate real bikini option without the princess leia metal bikini and the skirt because i thought i saw the word bikini in the clothing options (not the "normal" orion tops and skirts)and i read about it. Well there were rumours about a nude mod as well which is obviously wrong if not impossible (and risky and stupid btw)

misterde3 10-04-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirlettia (Post 5952101)
The Orion chest armour is a Bikini. They work along the superhero lines where more flesh equals better protection.

Reminds me of the first Macross movie: "Maybe those are her only vulnerable parts"
:P

f9thaceshigh 10-04-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willamsheridan (Post 5952331)
I just thought there was a seperate real bikini option without the princess leia metal bikini and the skirt because i thought i saw the word bikini in the clothing options (not the "normal" orion tops and skirts)and i read about it. Well there were rumours about a nude mod as well which is obviously wrong if not impossible (and risky and stupid btw)

If you're asking for a normal fabric bikini, no, there isn't one unless you count the tattered one, all the rest are metallic.

BTW, the nudity/no top bug was quashed very early in beta IIRC.

centersolace 10-04-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh (Post 5957501)
BTW, the nudity/no top bug was quashed very early in beta IIRC.

That statement may or may not be entirely accurate......... <Walks out of room Whistling>

flash525 10-05-2012 11:46 AM

You Sir are a disturbed man.

khayuung 10-08-2012 08:46 PM

We all are. :evilgrin:

badname834854 10-10-2012 10:15 PM

Yes! We need the SPEEDO OF KHALESS!!!!

crashdragon 10-10-2012 10:56 PM

I beamed down and took a stroll with my Gorn in my tighty tight Speedo's of Khaless on the merry decks of Deep Space Nine.

Three minutes later, after I bent over to pick up a Lobi Crystal, I was surrounded my 14 security NCP's and a Dev, trying to hold down his lunch while informing me that there was a tailor on DSN and that he had taken up a collection of EC from the Cryptic/PW staff and a great number of players would be more than happy ( if not thankful ) to treat me to a free costume change.

So I accepted the money and used it to get wasted at Quarks. They didn't care how I was dressed..............I do however have to pay for the door when everyone else ran right through it and vomited in the nearest airlock. Also the first time I heard Morn scream while departing soon after I sat down in the chair with my back facing him.

I now get a free 1,000 Zen per month instead of 500...........as long as I don't pull that stunt again.

True story. ;)