Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   CSE 2-Manned (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=407821)

daboholic 10-06-2012 05:27 AM

CSE 2-Manned
 
2 guys from my fleet decided to see if they could 2 man CSE. Here's the result:

http://youtu.be/v8vHKuYgyc4

*Edit* I forgot to add they also managed to get the optional with just the 2 of them.

suaveks 10-06-2012 11:30 AM

Yet people still claim elite STFs are too difficult and need to be nerfed... ;>

And the times they put you on ignore for even suggesting RML strategy in CSE - priceless...

johhanne 10-06-2012 02:51 PM

awesome! Great job

jcsww 10-06-2012 05:43 PM

I wouldn't really call that two man with the Commadore64 picking up incoming from the third side and even throwing whatever he was shotting in the direction of the middle cube. Still a superb job!

markhawkman 10-06-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daboholic (Post 5971871)
2 guys from my fleet decided to see if they could 2 man CSE. Here's the result:

http://youtu.be/v8vHKuYgyc4

*Edit* I forgot to add they also managed to get the optional with just the 2 of them.

Are you pandas?

Lol, J/K. Nice work! STFs are about team strategy, if you don't have it, you'll fail.

ariseabove 10-07-2012 01:25 AM

I'm finding it rather difficult to believe thats Elite simply because of the type of mobs appearing after the first cube goes down lol.

Awesome game at a 2/3 man job but it ain't on Elite.

kordee 10-07-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariseabove (Post 5978911)
I'm finding it rather difficult to believe thats Elite simply because of the type of mobs appearing after the first cube goes down lol.

Awesome game at a 2/3 man job but it ain't on Elite.

look twice man.. if you can't see difference between spawns in normal and elite runs it not my problem:D in normal runs comming BoPs instead of raptors right ? we did it on elite.. and shooted raptors after 1st cube was down..and proto salvage dont drop in normal runs i guess (look at 13 min 54 sec mark in video ) ? but i can understand hard to imagine that at all for most of ppl :D

its 100% CSE
cheers

neo1nx 10-07-2012 04:42 AM

PUG's R US fleet kick ass
 
i only have 1 things to said...

PUG's R US fleet KICK ASS!!!!!!

daboholic 10-07-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kordee (Post 5979001)
look twice man.. if you can't see difference between spawns in normal and elite runs it not my problem:D in normal runs comming BoPs instead of raptors right ? we did it on elite.. and shooted raptors after 1st cube was down..and proto salvage dont drop in normal runs i guess (look at 13 min 54 sec mark in video ) ? but i can understand hard to imagine that at all for most of ppl :D

its 100% CSE
cheers

Plus you could just look at the STF launch countdown where it states quite clearly, Cure Space (Elite) ;)

broken1981 10-07-2012 07:43 PM

even "elite" stf arent even elite. maybe try doing google for people that beat it in shuttles. if u guys cry that elites are elites please check your builds


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14 PM.