Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   need new fleet asap (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=409031)

retrosrages 10-08-2012 05:39 AM

need new fleet asap
 
im from the uk and would like to find an english speaking fleet would also like to use team speak, i buy a lot of dilithium and gave my last fleet well over 1 million dilithium in 2 weeks, the fleet also has to have a fully upgraded tier 2 star base pm me if you want me lol

mattjohnsonva 10-08-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retrosrages (Post 5989451)
im from the uk and would like to find an english speaking fleet would also like to use team speak, i buy a lot of dilithium and gave my last fleet well over 1 million dilithium in 2 weeks, the fleet also has to have a fully upgraded tier 2 star base pm me if you want me lol

Hi Retro, check us out, UK based fleet with members from all over the world. Just finishing Tier 3 on the Starbase, we use TeamSpeak 3. Have a look at our webby and if you like what you see you can mail me ingame at Matt@TFR_MACO_SPECIALIST.

www.srs-fleet.net

Cheers
Matt

robeasom 10-08-2012 05:55 AM

Gamma Sigma Command are recruiting I will be online after 9pm GMT tonight or before 10am GMT tomorrow or send a message to @robeasom and we use Team speak and are a english speaking fleet

retrosrages 10-08-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva (Post 5989561)
Hi Retro, check us out, UK based fleet with members from all over the world. Just finishing Tier 3 on the Starbase, we use TeamSpeak 3. Have a look at our webby and if you like what you see you can mail me ingame at Matt@TFR_MACO_SPECIALIST.

www.srs-fleet.net

Cheers
Matt

site looks very nice my in game name is B4U2 and will be online from 6pm, i tried to pm you but couldnt see where to do it im very interested in your fleet

mattjohnsonva 10-08-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retrosrages (Post 5989641)
site looks very nice my in game name is B4U2 and will be online from 6pm, i tried to pm you but couldnt see where to do it im very interested in your fleet

OK sounds good, I should be online after dinner about 7pm so I'll send you a pm, I will need your full handle probably, B4U2@.....

Cheers
Matt

retrosrages 10-08-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva (Post 5989661)
OK sounds good, I should be online after dinner about 7pm so I'll send you a pm, I will need your full handle probably, B4U2@.....

Cheers
Matt

lol dont know my full handle never really looked for it, how do i find out my full handle out side of the game?

mattjohnsonva 10-08-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retrosrages (Post 5989711)
lol dont know my full handle never really looked for it, how do i find out my full handle out side of the game?

LOL I have no idea, in fact it's not in the "My Account" section so it may not be possible any more, on the old Cryptic site you could access your email and see it there but not now. Never mind, you have my handle so just send me a message by typing into the chat box the following exactly (copy and paste if you like)

/tell matt@tfr_maco_specialist, it's me!


Cheers
Matt

retrosrages 10-08-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva (Post 5989801)
LOL I have no idea, in fact it's not in the "My Account" section so it may not be possible any more, on the old Cryptic site you could access your email and see it there but not now. Never mind, you have my handle so just send me a message by typing into the chat box the following exactly (copy and paste if you like)

/tell matt@tfr_maco_specialist, it's me!


Cheers
Matt

lol will do mate


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 AM.