Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   I can't get over the last Episode!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=409071)

stodatapiocard 10-08-2012 07:19 AM

I can't get over the last Episode!!!
 
I saw the last episode of Deep Space Nine last night so now I have seen all of them! :( It's so sad how Odo reterns to his people worf left to become a ambassidor to Kronos Garek stayed on Cardassia and Miles O'brien went to earth! (that was the saddest one) But what really made me sad was Ben was gone! (but I have hope he would return!)

artan42 10-08-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stodatapiocard (Post 5990291)
I saw the last episode of Deep Space Nine last night so now I have seen all of them! :( It's so sad how Odo reterns to his people worf left to become a ambassidor to Kronos Garek stayed on Cardassia and Miles O'brien went to earth! (that was the saddest one) But what really made me sad was Ben was gone! (but I have hope he would return!)

DS9 was definitely one of those series that I really didn't want to come to an end, I put off watching the last episode for about a month after the others.

stodatapiocard 10-08-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artan42 (Post 5990501)
DS9 was definitely one of those series that I really didn't want to come to an end, I put off watching the last episode for about a month after the others.

Yea i did not watch it till two weeks after the others.:( I almost cried It was one of those heart touching episodes. (aka the last ones!)

captainrevo1 10-08-2012 10:10 AM

Dont ever watch the last episode of Babylon 5 then. you'll be crying like a baby.

stodatapiocard 10-08-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainrevo1 (Post 5992631)
Dont ever watch the last episode of Babylon 5 then. you'll be crying like a baby.

Is it sad?

woerligen 10-08-2012 10:14 AM

In case you miss the characters, I suggest reading the DS9-Relaunch, starting with Season 8, "Avatar, Book One".

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Avatar,_Book_One

captainrevo1 10-08-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stodatapiocard (Post 5992641)
Is it sad?

Yes. very. it makes the end of ds9 look like a birthday party in comparison.

verlaine11 10-08-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stodatapiocard (Post 5990291)
I saw the last episode of Deep Space Nine last night so now I have seen all of them! :( It's so sad how Odo reterns to his people worf left to become a ambassidor to Kronos Garek stayed on Cardassia and Miles O'brien went to earth! (that was the saddest one) But what really made me sad was Ben was gone! (but I have hope he would return!)

Bah humbug, Damar and Weyoun 8's fate was sadder


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10 PM.