||10-09-2012 05:05 PM
Release Notes: October 10, 2012
- Added new Advanced Fleet melee weapons to the fleet store.
- Added new Elite Fleet melee weapons to the fleet store.
- Counselor Duty Officer assignments will now properly show a medical symbol rather than a civilian symbol.
- Updated the pathing and spawning information for all ground maps.
- The Devidian Comet in the Night of the Comet mission will now consistently split into fragments.
- Flight Deck Officer Duty Officers that reduce cooldowns for Boarding Parties and Hangar Bays now reduce the cooldown by a flat number of seconds per rank, rather than by a percentage.
- This should resolve some cases where the Duty Officer power did not function at all.
- Updated Energy Weapons Officers
- Corrected description error on Beam Special Power cooldown reduction version.
- Correct cooldown modifications are -2.5/-5.0/-7.5/-10.0 sec.
- This is a display change only.
- Changed effect of Subsystem Targeting cooldown reduction version.
- Descriptions were correctly listing cooldown modifications, but power did not match.
- Also increased proc chance from 25% to 50% to match other Energy Weapons officers.
- The effects of the 29th Century Stasis Pistol's secondary fire can now be reduced by having a high Willpower skill.
- Reverse Shield Polarity 3 now applies the correct effect upon receiving incoming damage.
- Previously it was too low.
- Elite Fleet Phaser High Density Beam Rifles no longer have a Disruptor icon.
- Changed the Elite Phaser ground weapon proc to a Shield Heal Over Time instead of an instant Shield Heal.
- The overall value of the heal will be higher, but it will now occur across 10 seconds rather than all at once.
- Updated Bridge Officer Abilities:
- Reduced shared cooldown on Auxiliary to Structural Integrity Field and Auxiliary to Inertial Dampers from 15sec to 10sec.
- Shared cooldown on multiple copies of Auxiliary to Inertial Dampers reduced from 20sec to 10sec.
- Auxiliary to Emergency Battery moved from Battery cooldown to Auxiliary Power cooldown
- It now shares a 10sec timer with Auxiliary to Inertial Dampers and Auxiliary to Structural Integrity.
- Emergency Power to Shields has been added to the cooldown category shared by Extend Shields and Reverse Shield Polarity.
- The shared cooldown between Directed Energy Modulation and Aceton Field has been removed.
- The shared cooldown between Polarize Hull and Hazard Emitters has been removed.
- The shared cooldown between Mask Energy Signature, Jam Sensors and Charged Particle Burst has been removed.
- This also affects Antimatter Spread and Photonic Displacement consoles.
- Removed Tachyon Beam and Energy Siphon from shared cooldown formerly shared with Tyken's Rift and Gravity Well.
- The latter two will remain on a shared cooldown.
- The shared cooldown between Viral Matrix and Scramble Sensors has been removed.
- The shared cooldown between Photonic Officer and Photonic Shockwave has been removed.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Cannons to display "ENERGYTYPE Canon Attack" instead of the actual weapon type, such as Plasma, Distruptor, etc.
- Melee attacks from ranged weapons, like Rifle Butt, now properly have 80% shield penetration.
- Increased the base speed for Advanced Slipstream Drive.
- The Galaxy-Class ship summoned by the Fleet Galaxy Reinforcements Operational Asset will now properly use Emission-Seeking Torpedoes.
- The Prometheus-Class ship summoned by the Fleet Prometheus Reinforcements Operational Asset will now use Multi-Vector Assault Mode earlier in combat.
- The Bortasqu' War Cruiser Operational Asset will now deploy its Bird-of-Prey earlier in combat.
- The Shooter Tray Overlay (2nd Row) keybind will reset the overlay back to the first row if the second row is currently selected.
- Shooter Tray Overlay (3rd Row) keybind will reset the overlay back to the first row if the third row is currently selected.