||10-10-2012 01:00 PM
Finding Resolution - Great Mission, Job Well Done
"Finding Resolution" by ajstoner
- Great dialogue, although for my Vulcan toon a wee bit flipant. Added a whole new layer of enjoyment. Reminded me of a Moonlighting episode ala Bruce Willis.
- Well thought out, progressive storyline. Actually got me excited about a mission.
- Final Battle bordering on 'EPIC'
- Spellcheck needs a little work.
- The OPS conversation to regain control of the turbo lift unclear, but I chalk that up to the game mechanics and the limitations fo the foundry.
- The initial fleets too spaced apart - was really never a threat.