Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Neverwinter beta keys for Lifetime subs - Where are they? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=412971)

sargon99 10-12-2012 12:13 PM

Neverwinter beta keys for Lifetime subs - Where are they?
 
What is the deal with the Neverwinter beta keys that were announced back in June? Has anyone received theirs yet?

anazonda 10-12-2012 12:16 PM

You can have mine when they come...

chalpen 10-12-2012 12:42 PM

yeah i wouldn't put too much thought into it

boglejam73 10-12-2012 12:44 PM

Think they recently postponed NW until mid 2013. Probably still not ready for beta.

chalpen 10-12-2012 12:53 PM

yeah. they only had 5 classes when they had a working alpha version like 1 1/2 years ago. imagine how many classes they have added in the last 1 1/2 years and the next year!
I bet about 20 classes!!!!!!!!!!!!

anazonda 10-12-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalpen (Post 6064441)
yeah. they only had 5 classes when they had a working alpha version like 1 1/2 years ago. imagine how many classes they have added in the last 1 1/2 years and the next year!
I bet about 20 classes!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that development time from Jan 1'st 2012, all development has gone into grab-bags right?

chalpen 10-12-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 6064491)
You do know that development time from Jan 1'st 2012, all development has gone into grab-bags right?

no way. By far the biggest complain that NW had was the lack of classes and multi classing.
My cryptic would have addressed those issues and not put cheat party tricks in.
You must be mistaken.

anazonda 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalpen (Post 6064521)
no way. By far the biggest complain that NW had was the lack of classes and multi classing.
My cryptic would have addressed those issues and not put cheat party tricks in.
You must be mistaken.

Yes... Cause they don't do that at all...

On topic... My key is still a give-away... I ain't touching another PWE game ever again.

tacofangs 10-12-2012 01:43 PM

NW Isn't in beta yet. Hence, no keys.

trhrangerxml 10-12-2012 02:01 PM

LOL, when I read this I thought it said Winder Event beta keys for Lifetime members. Thought this was my chance to score a Bug (as in the ship) for free :D I really hope I wasn't they only one that misread this :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.