Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   borticuscryptic I want to help you here so you dont go insane. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=413231)

srspells 10-12-2012 04:22 PM

borticuscryptic I want to help you here so you dont go insane.

1. I do wish to thank you and Brandon for bieng the most helpful and active devs to post.
2. I feel you guys do listen to the communitee but Im going to tell you why that can be a bad thing.
  • COmmunitee doesn't know what they need or want half the time
  • Players are never happy, see reason above
  • changing pvp skills need to give at least a week for people to try stuff out, let them get into thier confort zone.
  • you guys should let the tribble see more action on these changes(hopefully people test them)
  • as a business guy my self just make sure you dont post any mis information, these players will eat you up.
  • get zombie surving kit and make sure you are ready.
  • Take a break once in awhile and relax.

in closing thank you and Brandon for being active and letting us know stuff, but please remember you gotta take a look from developers view and a players view.

Keep Up Good Work.
-Spells

khayuung 10-12-2012 04:31 PM

This. So much this!

The recent shield change managed to decouple healing from tanking, so that there were healing builds and there were tanking builds.

jslyn 10-12-2012 04:40 PM

It is always nice to see friendly topics on these boards. :)

srspells 10-12-2012 04:47 PM

yeah I like some of the changes devs are doing a great job, people will always complain but to me this game has never been better.

(Fix Cure though, armek still one shots and bugs so yeah only gripe about game)
-Spells

danielpenfold 10-12-2012 04:50 PM

this game has all ways and will stay the same :)

pwebranflakes 10-12-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srspells (Post 6067811)
1. I do wish to thank you and brian for biend the most helpful and active devs to post.
2. I feel you guys do listen to the communitee but Im going to tell you why that can be a bad thing.
  • COmmunitee doesn't know what they need or want half the time
  • Players are never happy, see reason above
  • changing pvp skills need to give at least a week for people to try stuff out, let them get into thier confort zone.
  • you guys should let the tribble see more action on these changes(hopefully people test them)
  • as a business guy my self just make sure you dont post any mis information, these players will eat you up.
  • get zombie surving kit and make sure you are ready.
  • Take a break once in awhile and relax.

in closing thank you and Brian for being active and letting us know stuff, but please remember you gotta take a look from developers view and a players view.

Keep Up Good Work.
-Spells

Brandon*

It's all our pleasure :) Thanks for playing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

danielpenfold 10-12-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6068271)
Brandon*

It's all our pleasure :) Thanks for playing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Brandon, what do you mean.

wildthyme467989 10-12-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielpenfold (Post 6068331)
Brandon, what do you mean.

He means his name isn't Brian, check #1 in the OP

srspells 10-12-2012 11:13 PM

again srry brandon like I said i have a cold, mix that with playing sto with fleet mates and u get a bit hazey.
-Spells

captainrevo1 10-13-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srspells (Post 6067811)
[*]get zombie surving kit and make sure you are ready.

*Fires shotgun at zombie and reloads*

yeah thanks pal, where the hell was this advice earlier when I needed it?

*Fires shotgun*