1000 day vet ship visual feedback
since my other thread got merged and is now never to get noticed i'll split it apart and post it in the appropriate feedback section:
- NO Federation Pin Stripes / Starfleet Logos (at all)
- lack of running lights (only 2 on the side of the saucer, both red, no green) there should be more on such a big ship.
- oldschool 2010 style, Weapon Hardpoint Pimples are back (less ugly placed than on the old launchday Ships, but still obsolete, i'd suggest some clerasil to finally get rid of them)
- Shipname + Registry Number only on the Saucer section, no identification details on the nacelles / struts / belly or anywhere else where you would normally expect them
- No Fleet Emblem (at all) [not sure if intended, but clearly inconsistent to not have it]
- The blue texture of the Deflector clips a bit through the inner circle while in regenerative mode.
I've noticed exactly the same issues myself and hope they'll be fixed.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:13 PM.|