Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Official Into the Hive Feedback Thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=415141)

salamiinferno 10-15-2012 10:44 AM

Official Into the Hive Feedback Thread

Official Into the Hive Feedback Thread

Please leave your comments, feedback, concerns, and BUGS here.

Additionally, please note whether you played on normal or elite difficulty.

tacofangs 10-15-2012 11:50 AM

I like it!

captainrevo1 10-15-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 6100491)
I like it!

I cannae patch any faster, cap'n

sean2448 10-15-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainrevo1 (Post 6100621)
I cannae patch any faster, cap'n

yes took a while to download hmm i am ready

richardevega 10-15-2012 12:36 PM

hmmm im logged in and on the pvE Queues but why does it now show how many players are trying to do that particular mission???

captainrevo1 10-15-2012 01:18 PM

yes, please bring back the bit that shows you how many players have queued. with so many events its very helpful to know.

targpetz101 10-15-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainrevo1 (Post 6102451)
yes, please bring back the bit that shows you how many players have queued. with so many events its very helpful to know.

Very much this^^
That was a determining factor for me, KDF side, to figure out I wanted to join a particular queue.

diogene0 10-15-2012 01:34 PM

I've been playing it in normal mode. That was pretty awesome, especially the last room with the borg queen. I do love the fact that it requires creative thinking. The Borg really adapt!

The first room's difficulty should match the other stfs one, and is a good tutorial.

The second one with the virus is maybe too easy, the borg special attack in the circle could use more damage in this one, and the spawns are lame. This part could use a buff.

Something making the last part unplayable in some undetermined circumstances: 80% of the room and the whole central part of the platform was a forbidden zone (the green one on ground killing you instantly), and I couldn't escape my part of that grid in tme. You should tweak the pattern of that attack so that we can always escape in time to reach a safe area. Otherwise this last room is well balanced and a little challenge for experienced players with a new way to play the game.

One negative thought: the STF is rather short. One or two waves could be added in the last part. That's a quick run but very enjoyable.

I saw no bug. We had no loot though.

icegavel 10-15-2012 01:39 PM

The first time I died, I got an injury in NORMAL. After that, pretty fun, what with parts of the floor turning into Death Generators.

Oh, and the Queen is impossible to beat. That's nice. >.> Good mission. Dunno about the rewards, because I can't get them.

docclef 10-15-2012 01:41 PM

Haven't played it yet, but my main problem with Ground STFs is that they're too long. If this one's "too short", I think I might be happy with that. Too long = much more margin for error, esp. with a pub team. Further, too long = much, much longer when a newbie messes up - which will happen, they're new.

I can't wait to try this out (tribble's not working for me) though!