Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Where Is The Love? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=417861)

stevehale 10-17-2012 07:30 PM

Where Is The Love?

I used to love PvP.

I couldn't wait to get home and take turns popping and (mostly) being popped. Now I love and hate every last one of you. It's a total emotional roller coaster. I know I should just leave you but I keep coming back because maybe you'll change. Maybe this time you won't be so mean. Alas, you all suck and I hate you for all of your power stacking, lock box picking, console popping tom foolery.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Please pay no mind to the rapid cycling manic depressive episodes brought about by the sheer amount of ridonculous (that's right, breaking out the lame ass fake words for dramatic effect) bullspit floating around out there.

May the pew be with you, or rather, at you.

And by that I mean, I hope you all die.

Respawn.

Have A Nice One:).

khayuung 10-17-2012 07:36 PM

Looks more like bipolar superimposed on a antisocial personality disorder to me.

Trust me, I got my degree from Starfleet Medical. Even though I wear a red shirt. :)

snoge00f 10-17-2012 08:49 PM

/heal Hale

tick0 10-17-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevehale (Post 6136251)
I used to love PvP.

I couldn't wait to get home and take turns popping and (mostly) being popped. Now I love and hate every last one of you. It's a total emotional roller coaster. I know I should just leave you but I keep coming back because maybe you'll change. Maybe this time you won't be so mean. Alas, you all suck and I hate you for all of your power stacking, lock box picking, console popping tom foolery.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Please pay no mind to the rapid cycling manic depressive episodes brought about by the sheer amount of ridonculous (that's right, breaking out the lame ass fake words for dramatic effect) bullspit floating around out there.

Respawn.

wat

webdeath 10-18-2012 12:17 AM

I've got your love RIGHT here!

/target Hale :D

dalnar83 10-18-2012 01:12 AM

No love...as noone is targeting you ? :confused:

drkfrontiers 10-18-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevehale (Post 6136251)
I used to love PvP.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Respawn.

Always love fighting you bro. It's always a challenge. You are one of the players that reminds me of what PvP was like once. Keep it up!

I went to bed last night thinking "If Steve's doing that well in a base Defiant.... I'm going to have a tough time proving myself against him in a Fleet Defiant". Seriously, it happened.

aquitaine985 10-18-2012 02:35 AM

*group hugs*

Now get off my motherf**king bridge you Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys, there are tedious "Combat Exercises" to be done and the Empire keeps trying to capture and hold a system full of asteroids, broken ships and half a starbase.

havam 10-18-2012 02:44 AM

My target keybind broke. I m sorry I'll send my first born redshirt and some other doffs out the airlock in your honor. if only i had known how much it hurt, i would have filed more tickets.

bitemepwe 10-18-2012 05:33 AM

C'mon, Cheer up Steve hale.

Come Here, I'll love ya! :D