Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Dilithium Exchange (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=418061)

krystalsyn 10-18-2012 02:48 AM

Dilithium Exchange

Why is it every time i put an offer into the Dilithium Exchange for Zen it seems there is never an answer I've had offers on there for days and still no joy :-(

Are these things run by humans or are they by the system I'm kind of confused and can never find any information on it.

joxertm2 10-18-2012 02:58 AM

Maybe you're asking too much? Not here... But on the dil exchange.

anazonda 10-18-2012 03:31 AM

Not sure if joking or...?

Ok... I will bite:

Yes.. It's run by humans... You don't really think Cryptic would give Zen away for free, without getting something in return do you?

Offering to buy 5000 Zen for 25 Dil a time... forget it... It's never going to happen.

guardianvalour 10-18-2012 04:30 AM

I have noticed, that for whatever reason, when placing an offer, the first one will not go through, as the exchange rate is completely inaccurate. Place an offer, cancel it and collect your dilthium (or zen) and then replace the offer and it will reflect the proper trade values.
Good luck and have fun.

luxchristian 10-18-2012 05:22 AM

Except for the No Win Scenario Fleet Events are even more easy than STF's.

Whatever the final changes on the borg set bonus are, your build won't be useless just because of the loss of the one proc.

But it's never a bad idea to test other builds ;)

anazonda 10-18-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxchristian (Post 6139921)

Whatever the final changes on the borg set bonus are, your build won't be useless just because of the loss of the one proc.

Wha?

Wrong thread I think

nyxadrill 10-18-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxchristian (Post 6139921)

Errr Subspace distortion has occured :D I've seen people get "wrong channel" in chat but never in the forum :P lol

hevach 10-18-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guardianvalour (Post 6139511)
I have noticed, that for whatever reason, when placing an offer, the first one will not go through, as the exchange rate is completely inaccurate. Place an offer, cancel it and collect your dilthium (or zen) and then replace the offer and it will reflect the proper trade values.
Good luck and have fun.

Or, you know, change the number first? You're not forced to use the default values. Easy way to do it is to click the lowest available amount first (this will set the dilithium field to that amount), then enter the zen amount.

phyrexianhero 10-18-2012 06:33 AM

krystalsyn, make sure that the numbers you're using are on par with the current rate. Any rate you charge that is even 1 less will almost immediately be bought up. If you put it at the current amount, you'll probably sell it within that day. If you put it a higher amount, it could be bought up that day, that week, or not at all.

luxchristian 10-18-2012 07:15 AM

Failing at posting in a forum :eek:

Not my day :rolleyes: