Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Unscheduled Account Sever Maintenance (October 18, 2012) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=418791)

pwebranflakes 10-18-2012 04:07 PM

Unscheduled Account Sever Maintenance (October 18, 2012)
 
Hi Captains,

We're performing unscheduled account server maintenance. Players who are in the game currently should be unaffected. Players who log out, switch characters, or are logged out currently will not be able to get back into STO until maintenance is complete. Please watch this thread for updates.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

jonathanlonehawk 10-18-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6151801)
Hi Captains,

We're performing unscheduled account server maintenance. Players who are in the game currently should be unaffected. Players who log out, switch characters, or are logged out currently will not be able to get back into STO until maintenance is complete. Please watch this thread for updates.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Would been nice to have an in game announcement so I wouldn't have logged out. :rolleyes:

pointedears 10-18-2012 04:09 PM

cryptic sort your **** out this is becoming annoying now !!!!

boglejam73 10-18-2012 04:09 PM

Wouldnt have mattered....I was in game, got kicked out, and couldn't get back in.

darramouss1 10-18-2012 04:09 PM

Are we able to find out why? Is it related to the fleet project not going live?

hrisvalar 10-18-2012 04:09 PM

This affects the dilithium exchange as well. If you're going to shout something across the game, you can save yourself a lot of bug reports if you mention that along with it. (Though not the account bank, apparently. Would've thought that'd be affected as well.)

sirricwin 10-18-2012 04:10 PM

Not twenty mins ago I reinstalled Windows and tried to run STO; and was greeted by this Unable to Authenticate error messege. I'm very glad its a server issue and not my end lol

kyuui13 10-18-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointedears (Post 6151991)
cryptic sort your **** out this is becoming annoying now !!!!

but why, the server is up!:cool:

and why another maintenance?

hippiejon 10-18-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk (Post 6151961)
Would been nice to have an in game announcement so I wouldn't have logged out. :rolleyes:


Agreed. Logged out to mail something to myself and couldn't log back in.
I am glad the maintenance is happening.
But an In Game announcement would have been nice, 5 , 10 or even 2 minutes out.

boglejam73 10-18-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darramouss1 (Post 6152011)
Are we able to find out why? Is it related to the fleet project not going live?

Fleet project did go live. Full wall fish tank.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:07 AM.