Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   G & T Show Presents - Holo-Leeta (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=424901)

soriedem 10-24-2012 11:37 PM

G & T Show Presents - Holo-Leeta

hi everyone.

G & T Show still has several Holo-Leeta Doff Codes available from Star Trek Las Vegas still up for grabs. if you want to get one, be one of the first 10 people to post a short story (any length) featuring Leeta on the G & T Show forums to receive a Holo-Leeta code. We've already given out 1, maybe 2 and have 8 or 9 more to give out. So what are you waiting for?

While your're there feel free to check out some of the other stories in the thread and throughout our forums. And, as always, if you have a story that you want to share with the G & T Show, feel free to do so.

Thanks, and Qapla'!

khayuung 10-25-2012 01:17 AM

Thanks for this. :D

hevach 10-25-2012 07:29 PM

You didn't say it had to be a good story, but the cargo bay six ending is pretty accurate to what will happen to 99% of the holo Leetas given out.

boglejam73 10-25-2012 08:02 PM

You'd be much better off just sending me a holo-leeta code in exchange for me not posting a story. I don't think much of the Trek crowd is ready for me to write a holo-Leeta story. Just to show you how bad of an idea this is (and why you should just pay me a code to keep me from doing it) I'll give you the opening for free....

Story opens with a man who works at a magazine opening an email sent from an avid reader.....

----------------------------------------
ATTN: Clone of Larry Flynt

Dear P***h**se letters,

I never thought it'd happen to me......

There...now, send me a code for a holo-leeta or I will finish this story and submit it! :D

soriedem 10-26-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hevach (Post 6268921)
You didn't say it had to be a good story, but the cargo bay six ending is pretty accurate to what will happen to 99% of the holo Leetas given out.

I enjoyed the story. Thanks!

soriedem 10-26-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam73 (Post 6269071)
You'd be much better off just sending me a holo-leeta code in exchange for me not posting a story. I don't think much of the Trek crowd is ready for me to write a holo-Leeta story. Just to show you how bad of an idea this is (and why you should just pay me a code to keep me from doing it) I'll give you the opening for free....

Story opens with a man who works at a magazine opening an email sent from an avid reader.....

----------------------------------------
ATTN: Clone of Larry Flynt

Dear P***h**se letters,

I never thought it'd happen to me......

There...now, send me a code for a holo-leeta or I will finish this story and submit it! :D

LOL! We're not that picky. Get your story in and we'll send you a code. We only picked up a few, so if you want one, share your story while supplies last.

amayakitsune 10-26-2012 01:12 PM

I posted a story, but didnt receive a code. How will that happen?

dabelgrave 10-27-2012 08:48 AM

I just posted one too, and am also wondering how we will find out if/when we get a code?

thlaylierah 10-27-2012 09:44 AM

I made one as well, It was fun.

creamyzombie 10-27-2012 05:17 PM

Welp, posted mine... it's more a lyric than a short story though.