||10-26-2012 05:11 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 26, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Tau Dewa Sector
- The Tau Dewa sector is open for exploration!
- Located south of the Psi Velorum sector block, north of the Pi Canis sector block and east of the Regulus sector block
- Populated by Romulan refugees looking for places to call home after the collapse of the Romulan Star Empire.
- This sector is home to 17 new systems and the Azure Nebula.
- There is a daily mission to help the Romulan colonization efforts.
- This mission rewards Romulan Marks.
- Seek out Romulans who have asked for your help in the colonization efforts in the following systems:
- Acamar System
- Archer System
- Beta Lankal System
- Beta Thoridor System
- Carraya System
- Galorndon Core System
- Gamma Eridon System
- Japori System
- Narendra System
- Nequencia Alpha System
- Pheben System
- Starbase 234 System
- Other systems in the sector include:
- New Romulus
- The Tau Dewa Sector has its own Red Alert!
- The Borg have been spotted in the Tau Dewa Sector Block, but there are some strange readings in the area.
- When you see the Red Alert button pop up in the sector, click it to warp to the conflict.
- Sector contact Commander Mivek offers a Daily mission to complete one of these Red Alerts.
- There is new Accolade associated with defeating 3 named ships that appear only this Sector's Red Alert.
- New Romulus
- This is a static adventure zone where level 50 players will be able to beam down to New Romulus and complete missions to earn Romulan reputation marks.
- This is the perfect time to build a partnership with the Romulan people and both Federation and Klingon Empire hope to seize the opportunity.
- Players will be able to complete daily missions in 6 areas. These missions are intended for 1-3 players.
- The Staging Area
- The Vastam Peaks
- The Atlai
- The Epohh Fields
- The Paehhos Crater
- Hwael Ruins
- Along with the daily mission players will be able to band together to complete distress call alert missions around the map.
- Special missions will unlock as players increase their Romulan reputation.
- Completing the missions here will reward Romulan Marks.
- Complete missions during Reputation hour to earn even more Romulan marks.
- Fleet Romulan Embassy
- Players belonging to a fleet can now access their fleet's embassy on New Romulus.
- There are three ways to access it.
- Players under level 50 may reach it from the Tau Dewa Sector, at the New Romulus system.
- Players at level 50 may reach it two ways:
- While orbiting New Romulus.
- While on New Romulus, from the large door on the Wall to the Romulan city.
- Resolved an issue which prevented some players from buying powers from the Omega and Romulan reputations.
- Updated Into the Hive:
- Added mobs to Elite game play.
- Added rewards to Elite and Normal Missions and Optional.
- Vault: Ensnared:
- Added fleet marks to rewards.
- Azure Nebula updated to increase spawn difficulty in accordance with player feedback.
- Elite Omega Marks are now known as Borg Neural Processors.
- They are now commodities.
- Updated the art for the Defera Borg Cortical Array item with a new icon, to look like a cortical array.
- Previously it was using an icon that looked like a neural processor.
- Added Accolades for killing certain numbers of Species M-113.
- The system previously known as the Azure Nebula is now known as the Yan Nebula.
- Item procs now display properly when viewed in stores.
- The STF leaver penalty has been readded to the quick play tab.
- Deleting Foundry projects should work once again.
- Publishing will no longer hang indefinitely for projects that contain a duplicated map.
- 3 Piece Set bonuses on MACO and OMEGA have had their cooldowns reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Updated and clarified the tooltip for [KB3] weapons.
- Resolved an issue where the tooltip for Sweeping Strikes would rapidly fluctuate.
- Reman Space Set: Covariant Capacitance Cell, the 3-piece Bonus, has been improved:
- Proc chance increased from 5% to 10%
- Max stack limit increased from 5 to 10.
- This allows for up to a total of 50% additional Shield Capacity.
- The proc now raises Current Shield HPs by the same amount that it increases Max Shield HPs.
- These extra shield hitpoints will be removed when the capacity buff fades.
- This has the possibility of taking a shield facing offline, if it was already low.
- Putting points into the Neural Neutralizer Duty Officer power will now properly increase the duration of the Placate.
- The Bridge Officer power Medical Generator Fabrication will now scale up in healing power with the number of points invested.
- The Captain version of this power has been upgraded to the value of the highest powered Bridge Officer versions for the appropriate Rank.
- Dampening field will now last the correct duration if the target the ability was initially used on dies before the duration expires.
- Environmental Suits will now be usable by Bridge Officers when they're in areas requiring one.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Ophidian Cane.
- The description for Nanite Health Monitor has been clarified.
- Added to the tooltip of Exothermic Induction Field that the ability has a 15 second duration.
- This is a text change only.
- Fixed typos in the description of Torpedo Spread.
- All stores updated to use Provisions from Embassy projects, instead of using Starbase provisions.
- Removed provisioning from the Duty Officer store.
- Corrected a math error in the Tier-Up Reputation XP requirements.
- Corrected all associated Projects that used XP levels as gating, to the corrected figures.
- Omega Costume Unlock Projects now properly reward Costume Unlocks.
- Cleaned up some erroneous Accolade text and grant expressions associated with STF Accolades.
- Fixed a bug that prevented double clicking a row on the PvE Quick Play tab from joining the queue.
- Updated the ship chooser UI.
- The small craft and large craft have been split into two lists.
- You are now able to set your preferred ship type on maps that allow either.
- These changes can be accessed via the Ship Chooser contact.
- Updated the organization of some Federation ships in the ship store.
- The escort carrier may now be found under Escorts instead of Other.
- Updated the Rewards information displayed in the PvE queue window.
- Added faction-specific HP icons for Reman and Romulan faction NPC groups.
- Improved the tooltip of the Reputation abilities.
- Reputation abilities not yet unlocked now have additional edging.
- Embassy Projects and Unlocks descriptions and titles are all works-in-progress.
- The final details of these are likely to change, or have already changed but descriptions have not been updated.
- Zoning into New Romulus can sometimes cause the game client to hang.
- Closing the client and re-zoning should resolve this issue.
- New Romulus instanced missions:
- Some do not yet grant the proper rewards.
- Do not currently have a cooldown timer, for testing purposes.
- The KDF has stolen some Starfleet shuttles and parked them in their Embassy hangar.
- They will be confiscated prior to release.
- Objects in the Embassy hangar are smaller than they appear.
- Launching mines or hangar pets causes your power levels to spike briefly.