Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New Wallpapers Available (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=430501)

pwebranflakes 10-31-2012 06:00 PM

New Wallpapers Available
 
We just added some new wallpapers to our wallpaper gallery. Download the new Vesta wallpapers today.


Link to the wallpaper gallery.

psycoticvulcan 10-31-2012 06:03 PM

They're not there. :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, I was looking at the screenshot gallery. :P They look great.

khayuung 10-31-2012 06:07 PM

Interesting. Can we mix and match ship costumes between the 3 Vesta-lines if we bought all 3?

psycoticvulcan 10-31-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khayuung (Post 6339711)
Interesting. Can we mix and match ship costumes between the 3 Vesta-lines if we bought all 3?

Yes, you can. Read Season 7 Dev Blog 12 for more info.

ltsmith 10-31-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6339661)
We just added some new wallpapers to our wallpaper gallery. Download the new Vesta wallpapers today.


Link to the wallpaper gallery.

These versions do not strain my eyes lol thanks for the walpapers really nice although I would love to know which of the 3 Vestas the Vesta (2) wallpaper is.

usscapital 10-31-2012 06:25 PM

why no top down pic ? , from the first pic it looks like it has slight errors in texturing on the pylons

azurianstar 10-31-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6339661)
We just added some new wallpapers to our wallpaper gallery. Download the new Vesta wallpapers today.


Link to the wallpaper gallery.

How come the other ships never gotten wallpapers? :confused:

pwebranflakes 10-31-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltsmith (Post 6340161)
These versions do not strain my eyes lol thanks for the walpapers really nice although I would love to know which of the 3 Vestas the Vesta (2) wallpaper is.

They're both the same :) It's the Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer: Vesta Class.

Quote:

Originally Posted by azurianstar (Post 6340391)
How come the other ships never gotten wallpapers? :confused:

There are now 5 ships in the gallery that have wallpapers. We'll look at adding more in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ltsmith 10-31-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6340511)
They're both the same :) It's the Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer: Vesta Class.



There are now 5 ships in the gallery that have wallpapers. We'll look at adding more in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ok thanks I have having trouble distinguishing the difference in the appearance of the 3 different Vestas using the dev blog.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.