||10-31-2012 06:28 PM
Release Notes: November 1, 2012
- Reinforcements Duty Officer Packs now contain additional prizes!
- Each time a pack is opened, you will receive the standard items that have always been included, PLUS either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship!
- This promotional event will run from Nov 1, 2012 @ 9am until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, Nov 15, 2012.
- Resolved an issue that prevented KDF Lifetime subscribers from claiming their Fireworks emote.
- Resolved an issue in which high ranking skills could be taken without filling out the required number of points in lower tiered skills.
- Because of this change, some players fill find that their characters will not be able to add new skill ranks or gain new abilities.
- To help compensate for this, a Respec button has been added to the Skills window that only appears for characters with invalid skills.
- Clicking this button will respec the character for free.
- The Shield Heal applied by the Shield Distribution Officer, known as the Brace for Impact Duty Officer, has been reworked:
- It no longer has a heal-over-time component, but is comprised of a single lump-sum heal.
- It is no longer dependent upon Auxiliary Power and Flow Capacitors, but now receives a benefit from Shield Emitters.
- It can now only be activated a single time within any 15-second period, per officer of this type equipped.
- The buff stripping proc provided by unique Energy Weapons officers, known as the Subnuc Duty Officer, has been reworked:
- Chance to proc has been increased from 0.5% to 1%.
- The target of this proc will become immune to further procs from this same type of duty officer for 15seconds after being hit with it.
- This immunity is specific to this Duty Officer power, but will prevent further effects regardless of the source of the proc.
- I.e, even a 5-man team with these equipped will max out at one proc per target, per 15
- Resolved and issue with Klingon Temporal Ships: Krenn and Korath.
- Korath incorrectly had 2 device slots and now has 3.
- Krenn incorrectly had 3 device slots and now has 2.
- If your Krenn had a device in the removed slot, that item will appear in your inventory or overflow bag.