Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   For all the issues you might have with the game... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=435971)

mimey2 11-05-2012 01:26 AM

For all the issues you might have with the game...
 
...at least we don't have to deal with having to sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". :P

cptjhunter 11-05-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimey2 (Post 6410581)
...at least we don't have to deal with having to sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". :P

It's now a Doff development assignment, and it's "Working as intended.":D

stoleviathan99 11-12-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptjhunter (Post 6415871)
It's now a Doff development assignment, and it's "Working as intended.":D

Okay. I'm putting a singing harmony puzzle into one of my Foundry missions now.

lewstelamon01 11-12-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimey2 (Post 6410581)
...at least we don't have to deal with having to sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". :P

You're right. Now we sing "The Grind That Never Ends".

captjamjamz 11-12-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimey2 (Post 6410581)
...at least we don't have to deal with having to sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". :P




Speak for yourself!

*Glances at his avatar*

robinsonfamily 11-12-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captjamjamz (Post 6521961)
Speak for yourself!

*Glances at his avatar*


But I don't want a rowboat, I got my 5000 Zen to buy the Vesta, I'll tell you what I buy that rowboat for 5 Zen!....LOL

mikeward1701 11-12-2012 08:03 PM

Yet more proof TNG was better than TOS;

TOS; "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"

TNG; "A British tar is a soaring soul!"


:D

lewstelamon01 11-12-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinsonfamily (Post 6522031)
But I don't want a rowboat, I got my 5000 Zen to buy the Vesta, I'll tell you what I buy that rowboat for 5 Zen!....LOL

Buy a TOS shuttle. It's about the same as a space-age rowboat.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:14 PM.